FSFlyingSchool Pro 2019
- Built-in Career Analyzer v2
- Built-in Next Level Pack
- Built-in Cessna 172 PRO Pack
- New approach mode - Enter Traffic Pattern
- Built-in Autopilot Tutor Pack
- Built-in GPS Tutor Pack
- Enhanced Instructor Awareness Version 3!
- Monitoring and tuning of AWOS and ASOS broadcasts
- Built-in Detail Pack for Comanche
- Built-in Weather Tutor Pack
- Statistics Charts added to Full Log Book
- Optional Automatic Random Payloads
- Built-in Taxiway Tutor Pack
- Flight Menu added to Full Log Book
- Enhanced Instructor Awareness Version 2!
- All NEW Help System
- Built-in Detail Pack for Beaver
- Built-in Approach Builder Pack
- Built-in Detail Pack for Cherokee
- Built-in Detail Pack for Twin Otter
- Supports FSX Steam Edition!
- Enhanced Instructor Awareness!
- Advanced Airmanship Challenges!
- Built-in Detail Pack for Bombardier CRJ700
- Built-in Detail Pack for Boeing 757
- Built-in Detail Pack for Douglas DC3
- Built-in Explorer Pack
- Built-in Detail Pack for Learjet 45
- Built-in Detail Pack for Beechcraft King Air 350
- Fully interactive help with VOR navigation!
- Built-in Advanced Approaches Pack
- Built-in Detail Pack for Cessna 182 Skylane
- Built-in Voice Command Pack DELUXE
- Built-in Detail Pack for Cessna 208B Caravan
- Built-in Detail Pack for Beechcraft Baron 58
- Built-in Voice Command Pack
- Built-in On Approach PLUS Pack
- Built-in Detail Pack for Mooney Bravo
- Built-in Detail Pack for Cessna 152
FSFlyingSchool Pro 2019 for FSX/FS2004 Demo
New version 12.1.0!
The demo version of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2019 contains all of the features listed on
the features page, except for the following modifications:
- The pilot must fly in an area centered on Green Bay (KGRB)
- The pilot cannot submit scores to the FSFlyingSchool online score tables
These features can instantly be made available by
purchasing an FSFlyingSchool Pro 2019 registration key!
Registration keys are now sent by EXPRESS PROCESSING which means you get your key minutes after your purchase.
If you need to download our older product FSFlyingSchool PRO 2018 for FSX you can get it HERE.
FSFlyingSchool Demo - Pilot Notes
After installing FSFlyingSchool on your PC, please read the FSFlyingSchool PDF Manual which you will find in the:
Start Menu - Programs - FSFlyingSchool menu.
You can fly with FSFlyingSchool without reading the manual, but you'll enjoy it much more if you understand what your instructor is trying to tell you.
Be sure to start off with something simple like the Cessna 172 included with Flight Simulator and advance from there.
* Your email address will only be used to send FSFlyingSchool related emails and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.