JoeMini's WWT Part IV - North America, Mexico, Central America, South America, and Carribean

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

JoeMini's WWT Part IV - North America,... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:18:16 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
MYNN to KMIA (March 24th, 2009)  Nassau, Bahamas to Miami, Florida

My last flight.  Sigh.  Never thought it would ever get here.  This started out with a crazy idea of mine and my best friend from Denmark to use the FSFS flying school and make an around the world flight.  8 long months, but I tell you what...it was a great time.  Saw the world...seen places I've never seen before, and most of all...becoming a better pilot.  Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and humor.  It's tough coming up with material...but all and all....it was fun.

Decided to start with the airline that gave me my 1st chance.  Orbit airlines. They took a shot with a rookie pilot, and I'm most greatful for the opportunity to crash a few of there planes along the way....errr...well early on that is.  Thanks to all the sponsorships along the way.  Thanks FSFS flying school, and my best buddy Ole, who without his late night encouragements to keep me going early on....this wouldn't be possible. 

Loading up one last time....not a damn airplane in the whole airport....

Banking west and heading to Miami beach and a long long awaited meeting with the wife and kids.  Florida on the horizon....Dang it Smitty...quit crying....I know you'll miss me.

Miami Skyline coming up....Please Smitty enough with the crying....Contain yourself.

Oh....crap....floating a bit....Smitty...I beg you....stop the freakin' crying...your embarrasing...me.

Lot's of heavy planes and finally let's turn off the engines and see what my last score will be....Not bad.  I can live with it...Thanks Smitty....thanks Ole....thanks FSFS!!!!

Landing Score:127.00            Flight Score:158.05

Landing included the following problems:

• Poor glideslope on ILS approach - you can do better.
  • Too hard - may have damaged your landing gear.
  • Glideslope lost before you touched down - not your best effort. 

Flight included the following problems:

• Exceeding flap speeds - your flaps may be damaged: have them checked.
  • Rapid descent - dangerous and uncomfortable.

Definite room for improvement...(Smitty...you just don't let up)

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #3629
Posted Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:24:52 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Whoa Joe. You made it! we are done. The WWt is over. Congratulations my friend. What a performance. I´m damn proud of us dude.

Lets lay low for a while, and then we will plan new tours for us and hopefully for others too.

Take a break man.....

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3630
Posted Wednesday, April 29, 2009 12:44:46 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:40:24 AM
Joe,

Those are some very beautiful photos and those aircraft liveries are unbelievable! Holy crap!

How did you get those aircraft liveries? Nice scores too I might add! Looks to me like you had a great time!

Your comments were very comedic as well. I enjoyed the Introduction and the rest of your quotes as well.

Congrats Dude!

Cheers,

Garrick.

Best Regards, Garrick Pattenden
Founder / CEO
Canadian Aviation Software
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 FSX, FS2004
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Post #3824
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:04pm