- Any flight in 32 planes!
- FREE DEMO of King Air 350 Detail Pack added in Version 14.5.0!
- Optional King Air 350 Detail Pack
- Supports Asobo 103 Solo
- Supports Carenado CT182T Skylane
- Supports Carenado M20R Ovation
- Supports Carenado PA34 Seneca V
- Supports Carenado PA44 Seminole
- Supports Nemeth Designs Aerolite 103
- Weather Tutor Pack INCLUDED!
- Supports Aerosoft CRJ 700
- Supports Aerosoft CRJ 550
- Supports Carenado PA28 Arrow
- Supports Just Flight PA28 Arrow
- Supports Asobo DA40 Diamond Star TDI
- Voice Command Pack Option
- Talking Instructors
- c172 Detail Pack
- c152 Detail Pack
- Career Analyzer
- Pilot Briefing
- Traditional Log Book
- Enhanced Log Book
- AP Tutor
- Much more...!
FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator Demo
Version 14.5.0 - July 16 2021
The demo version of FSFlyingSchool contains all of the features listed on
the features page, except for the following modifications:
- The pilot must fly in an area centered on Green Bay (KGRB)
- The pilot cannot submit scores to the FSFlyingSchool online score tables
These features can instantly be made available by
purchasing an FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 registration key!
Registration keys are sent by EXPRESS PROCESSING which means you get your key minutes after your purchase.
FSFlyingSchool Demo - Pilot Notes
After installing FSFlyingSchool on your PC, please read the FSFlyingSchool PDF Manual which you will find in the:
Start Menu - Programs - FSFlyingSchool menu.
You can fly with FSFlyingSchool without reading the manual, but you'll enjoy it much more if you understand what your instructor is trying to tell you.
Be sure to start off with something simple like the Cessna 172 included with Flight Simulator and advance from there.
* Your email address will only be used to send FSFlyingSchool related emails and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.