Flight Simulation Hardware Profiles

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Flight Simulation Hardware Profiles Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, March 20, 2009 10:09:51 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:06:38 AM
I just purchased the Saitek yoke and rudder pedels - makes a big difference in the flying experience. I love to fly the C-130 and the yoke makes it a joy. 
Post #3566
Posted Friday, March 20, 2009 10:10:31 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:06:38 AM
I just purchased the Saitek yoke and rudder pedals - makes a big difference in the flying experience. I love to fly the C-130 and the yoke makes it a joy. 
Post #3567
Posted Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:12:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
GunfighterII (3/20/2009)
I just purchased the Saitek yoke and rudder pedals - makes a big difference in the flying experience. I love to fly the C-130 and the yoke makes it a joy. 

Hi GunfighterII

I love the C-130 too. have the version from Justflight, for FSX (well got both for FS9 and X)
I find it amazing how everybody seem to grab hold of their newly bought yoke/pedal set, and just love it instantly. I have tremendously big problems adjusting to it. Its a good thing that I have lend a friend my X-52 set, or else I would not be able to resist the temptation to just switch back to it. I find flying with the yoke 10 fold harder, but I can feel smaaaaaaal  - very smaaaaaaaal improvements - sometime! So I´ll keep at it and get it right, but I really hope that I will get back to the standard I had with the X-52 set.

But good to hear that you are loving it.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3581
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:35am