Graphics messed up since installing FS2010 upgrade and Voice Pak.

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Graphics messed up since installing FS2010... Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, April 07, 2012 5:38:37 PM
I had been activating VR in Windows first. I guess I'll give it a shot by not doing so and see what happens.

I was going to contact Microsoft last Thursday or Friday but ended up going in circles on their Support Page. For some reason when I type in my Product Key number for Windows 7 it acts as though it's not correct. Then I went through a long chat session with someone explaining my problem including sending him to this link to explain what's happening. After reading it he came back and recommended I go to a specified link to get help. The only problem is it brought me back to where my Product Key wasn't being recognized so I had to go through the whole ordeal again with someone else who again tried to send me to the same link. This time before disconnecting I had him get me a phone number to call because of the Product Key problem.

One night this week I'll try calling them and see if I can find out what's happening if no success.

Mitch

Was born on the North Coast where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll!
Post #7554
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:07pm