Aircraft I would like detailed treatment for in FSFS

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««45678»»»

Aircraft I would like detailed treatment for... Expand / Collapse
Which aircraft would you like to see new...
Poll ResultsVotes
Airbus A319

2.26%
Airbus A320

3.77%
Airbus A321

2.26%
Airbus A340

1.89%
Airbus A380

1.51%
ATR 72-500

2.26%
Beech Baron 58 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

8.3%
Beech King Air 350 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

6.04%
Boeing 727

1.89%
Boeing 737 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

7.55%
Boeing 747

3.77%
Boeing 767

1.89%
Boeing 777

2.26%
Bombardier CRJ (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

3.4%
Cessna 152 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

3.77%
Cessna 182 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

7.17%
Cessna Caravan (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

7.17%
Learjet 45 (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

7.17%
MD-80

1.13%
Mooney (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

7.17%
Piper Cherokee (Detail pack done! Aircraft name left here for reference.)

9.06%
Other - please describe in a post to this forum topic

8.3%
Member Votes: 99, Anonymous Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, May 16, 2014 7:49:22 AM
Definitely Aerosoft Robin DR-400 X (model: DR-400/140)
Lionheart Creations' version is very good too for texture and flight model (model: DR 400/180) but Aerosoft version is definitely more detailed.
It is sensitive to the way you start the engine... If you do not pump on throttle before starting (1-2 times in hot temperature, 4-5 time during the winter) or if you keep throttle on idle when firing the engine, it will not start properly... As it works in reality ( for flying some times on this Robin, I can say the pilot trully has to do this !).

So, I think Aerosoft DR-400 X version is the one to use in priority.

Just my two cents

David

PS: I tried the demo of your software, and immediately purchased it after my trial... It is awesome to get a flight instructor with you. Lots of thanks for this software! Having the DR-400 monitoring as the Cessnas in detailed pack would be simply awesome.
Post #11573
Posted Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:51:28 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Well I own only the LionHeart Creations version, but both the actual aircraft, and the other Lionheart Creations aircraft I own, makes me say that it would NOT be a bad version to make.

I know Aerosoft have made a version too, and from a review I read, it is also to be reckoned with, but I don´t own it as I said, so really cannot say.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #11574
Posted Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:34:02 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, May 16, 2014 7:49:22 AM
Both models are very realistic in flying performance. I use both of them (Aerost's one is 140 hp - mainly used for training and flying school -, Lionsheart's one is 180 hp - mainly used for nav and travel), so anyone being implemented in details will be perfect! Both models are worth a detailed pack, all the most since this is THE flying school aircraft in Europe.
Aerosoft is only a bit more detailed and realistic in engine starting procedure.

David
Post #11576
Posted Thursday, November 27, 2014 6:17:16 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:46:44 AM
I voted 'other' - I would love to see a detail pack for the BN-2 Islander!
Post #11894
Posted Monday, December 01, 2014 5:52:07 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:23:26 PM
I'd love to see the Cessna Citation Mustang .. the only plane I fly!!
I LOVE FSFS , it's amazing
Post #11904
Posted Sunday, January 11, 2015 9:21:42 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:26:56 PM
Obviously everyone has their favorite, but the DH TwinOtter by Aerosoft just seems so basic I'm surprised it isn't already done.

For a person like myself, it would be both a breakaway from single engine and an aircraft with a lot of commercial flying possibilities. A DH TwinOtter plus FS Captain would be great and FS Flying School would be vastly the best way for me to transition into an Otter. The Aerosoft rendition of the Twotter would be an excellent base for your magic.

The are a lot of Twotters out in the real world doing interesting things and I think quite a few simmers have one, so you should have a customer base there.

The Kodiak, Legacy, Robin and Duke would all be great, but I think the Twotter would probably sell more units.

Goooooo Twooter
Post #11977
Posted Monday, January 12, 2015 1:29:05 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Folks:

Many thanks for your comments and suggestions over the past several months.

It all helps us get indications of what people want and which planes we should do next.

We've now covered most of the planes that are both included with FSX and popular with pilots.

As you can imagine, we always have to be very selective when choosing add-on planes as the market for them will be far, far smaller than for an included aircraft, as folks have to own FSX + the plane + FSFS in order to be a potential buyer of the next detail pack. Nevertheless, we are doing detail packs for add-ons, and so let's keep those suggestions coming!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11978
Posted Friday, January 23, 2015 10:32:26 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Thursday, September 17, 2020 1:56:11 PM
I am getting a little old in the tooth and am now mostly flying low and slow. My favorites right now are the A2A 172, 182 and Cherokee. You are not yet supporting any of these. I am a little surprised as these seem to be very popular planes.

I keep checking and keep updating to the latest FSFS release but don't seem to use it much as the planes haven't really interested me.

Just my thoughts,

Tom
Post #11998
Posted Saturday, January 24, 2015 3:01:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Tom:

Good news! The A2A c172 is supported.

The other 2 are fine aircraft and our testing at once showed that we have work to do to support their use with FSFS. A2A have very kindly helped us get started.

Complex add-on planes such as these and those by, for example PMDG, often add on programming that is outside of FSX's standard framework and as a result a small number of the values we get from FSX for systems and instruments are not of any use.

In consequence we have to make specific changes to FSFS to support these specific aircraft.

We hope to publish support for the A2A c182 and A2A Cherokee soon.

Note to all readers - this reply addresses support for these three A2A airplanes.

Note that this is not the same as a discussion of 'Detail Packs' which is the main subject of this forum topic. The current version of FSFS PRO 2015 already contains detail packs for the c172 and the c182.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11999
Posted Sunday, June 21, 2015 3:32:55 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:30:15 AM
Hi. I see that a detail pack for A2A's Cherokee is out now.

As you're probably aware, A2A have just brought out the Comanche.

Presumably you already have contacts at A2A now and hopefully the way to interface with the Comanche won't be that different to how you already interface with the Cherokee.

There are a load of new owners of A2A Comanches that would probably love to have an instructor next to them.

Could you look into it please?

Thanks very much.
Post #12165
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««45678»»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:34pm