S&S Tour - Team Fenric's Race to the Bottom

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

S&S Tour - Team Fenric's Race to the Bottom Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:39:47 PM
FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Bruce E (2/13/2010)
"Where to next I wonder?" Biggles scratches chin with thoughtful look & gazes into the cloudless sky.

Fenric steps up, eclipsing the sun and startling Biggles.

"Tuscany and Elba look loverly...."

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6837
Posted Monday, February 15, 2010 12:18:03 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Im planning a World Wide Tour II. Planning is going slow, but I expect the tour to be underway in the summer time.....

The WWT-II will feature long stretches of flight along with short ones, so you will have to use multiple planes, small ones capable of landing in small airstrips, and big iron capable of ranging 1000+ NM - probably considerably more, as I plan to cross the pacific around equator.

The tour will have something like 150 legs of flight, and will be under way for a long time, 8+ months with built in pauses here and there.

More info later

- and hey if you got a favourite country or airport you would like to have me include, then PM me or make a post of it.

Ole

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #6838
Posted Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:33:32 PM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Tuscany and Tasmania are gorgeous free sceneries - not just airports, but sizable areas.  Launcaston (sp?) for a wonderful Tasmanian field.

What about including our "home" fields as well - something that's close to us?

I'll look for a few out-of-the-way trick US strips as well.  Is there a min length to shoot for? 

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6844
Posted Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:38:02 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Fenric (2/16/2010)
Tuscany and Tasmania are gorgeous free sceneries - not just airports, but sizable areas.  Launcaston (sp?) for a wonderful Tasmanian field.

What about including our "home" fields as well - something that's close to us?

I'll look for a few out-of-the-way trick US strips as well.  Is there a min length to shoot for? 

Ahhh the warm seas & blue skies of Oz

Biggles

Post #6848
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:50am