FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12345»»»

FSFlyingSchool Flying tours - The Hawaiien... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:56:04 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Attention all sportsfans!

Like to fly with a purpose?
Like Hawaii?
Like a little competition? - only 21 legs of flight

then join in.

Details soon, but hey - don´t wait! Write a reply stating that you would like to be the new champion on FSFlyingSchool flying tours.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3667
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:44:41 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Here is the flightplan

Leg nr.IslandIACOAirport Name
1KahuaiPHLILihue
2Kahuai

HI01

Princeville
3KahuaiPHBKBarking Sands
4KahuaiPAKPort Allen
5OahuPHDHDillingham
6OahuPHHIWheeler AFB
7OahuPHJRKalaeloa (John Rodgers Field)
8OahuPHNLHonolulu
9OahuPHNGKaneohe Bay MCAF
10MolokaiPHMKMolokai
11MolokaiPHLUKalaupapa Apt
12LanaiPHNYLanai City
13MauiJHMKapalua-West
14MauiPHOGKahului
15MauiPHHNHana
16Big IslandPHUPUpolu
17Big IslandPHMUWaimea-Kohala
18Big IslandHI13Puu Waa Waa Ranch
19Big IslandPHKOKona Intl at Keahole
20Big IslandPHSFBradshaw AFB
21Big IslandHI02Peleau
22Big IslandPHTOHilo International

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3668
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:58:35 PM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Ole,

I'm in.  Let's see. I just did an around the world flight with you, so I think I can handle 21 flights!  Besides, I don't want to lose to you again....lol.

Any other takers?

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #3669
Posted Friday, April 17, 2009 9:58:53 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:40:24 AM
Hi Ole,

I'm In! I am up for a challenge. I enjoy having fun. Email me with the Particulars for the flights (21). In other words let me know when to be ready for it etc. Thank you Ole. Looking forward to seeing you up there.

Garrick.

Best Regards, Garrick Pattenden
Founder / CEO
Canadian Aviation Software
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 FSX, FS2004
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Post #3670
Posted Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:56:46 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Hi  Im a total novice when it comes to "flying tours" and how it works ----- but it sounds like fun.

How exactly does it work? Do I just start up and fly the flight plan??

Post #3671
Posted Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:38:52 AM

CaptGarrick (4/17/2009)
Hi Ole,

I'm In! I am up for a challenge. I enjoy having fun. Email me with the Particulars for the flights (21). In other words let me know when to be ready for it etc. Thank you Ole. Looking forward to seeing you up there.

Garrick.

Hi Gerrick.

This is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in. the more the merrier. Joe and I will post details on the tour later today.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3672
Posted Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:48:53 AM

Bruce E (4/18/2009)
Hi Im a total novice when it comes to "flying tours" and how it works ----- but it sounds like fun.

How exactly does it work? Do I just start up and fly the flight plan??

Hi there Bruce E

Thanks for being interrested in our flying competition. Details on the Hawaiien tour later today....

But in short. You pick a plane (must be one in the FSFS hanger) and you fly all the flights in the Hawaiien tour in that plane. (no plane switching on this tour) you upload your flying- and landing score to the web, and you post the same scores on this forum. then in the end we compare our scores.

We have a pointsystem figured out, so it will be indifferent if you pick a small plane like the Cessna 172 or a big one like the Boeing 747. You will compete aginst an average of the top-ten submitted scores FOR THAT PLANE on the FSFS highscore list.

I will explain it in detail a little later.

But as I said, its easy and neat. You dont have to be online to fly, and you can fly whenever you can and will, within the timelimit (all flights must be done in the month of may...)

Hope you will fly with us.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3673
Posted Monday, April 20, 2009 12:27:51 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

This is your Captain Speaking from the flight deck I will be flying the Beech Baron 58 during the Hawaiian Tour. I hope to see many more people joining in for the fun. I know that people like the idea of winning prizes etc., but this flight is for fun and yes it isa challenge to help us better our flight skills. I am looking forward to it. I will see all of you starting May 1st. Best of luck to all! Flight Simulation Network
Captain Garrick David Pattenden, ATP. Air Canada.

Founder / CEO

Post #3676
Posted Monday, April 20, 2009 2:46:00 PM

CaptGarrick (4/20/2009)
This is your Captain Speaking from the flight deck I will be flying the Beech Baron 58 during the Hawaiian Tour. I hope to see many more people joining in for the fun. I know that people like the idea of winning prizes etc., but this flight is for fun and yes it isa challenge to help us better our flight skills. I am looking forward to it. I will see all of you starting May 1st. Best of luck to all! Flight Simulation Network
Captain Garrick David Pattenden, ATP. Air Canada.

Excellent choice. I believe that Joe the mighty, will be using the same aircraft - correct me if I´m wrong Joe. I myself will fly the infamous King Air 350. See you in the skies gentlemen.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3680
Posted Monday, April 20, 2009 9:45:21 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

Hi Ole and Jeff,

I have found something very different within the actual flight plan for the Hawaiian Tour. Here is what I had Drafted up to be the Route of the Flight. I may have benn in error; however, I just wanted to show you what I found, and maybe you could help me to figue out just where I went wrong. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Regards,

Garrick.

Flight   1: Kahuai     PHLI   Lihue - HI01 Princeville

Flight   2: Kahuai     HI01    Princeville - PHBK Barking Sands

Flight   3: Kahuai     PHBK Barking Sands - laceName>PAKlaceName> laceType>PortlaceType> Allen

Flight   4: Kahuai     laceName>PAKlaceName> laceType>PortlaceType> Allen - PHDH Dillingham

Flight   5: Oahu        PHDH Dillingham - PHHI Wheeler AFB

Flight   6: Oahu        PHHI Wheeler AFB - PHJR Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field)

Flight   7: Oahu        PHJR Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field) - PHNL Honolulu 

Flight   8: Oahu        PHNL Honolulu - laceName>PHNGlaceName> laceName>KaneohelaceName> laceType>BaylaceType> MCAF

Flight   9: Oahu        PHNG Kaneohe Bay MCAF - PHMK Molokai

Flight 10: Molokai   PHMK Molokai - PHLU Kalaupapa Apt

Flight 11: Molokai   PHLU Kalaupapa Apt - laceName>PHNYlaceName> laceName>LanailaceName> laceType>CitylaceType>

Flight 12: Lanai        laceName>PHNYlaceName> laceName>LanailaceName> laceType>CitylaceType> - JHM Kapalua-West

Flight 13: Maui         JHM    Kapalua-West - PHOG Kahului

Flight 14: Maui         PHOG Kahului - PHHN Hana

Flight 15: Maui         PHHN Hana – PHUP Upolu

Flight 16: Big Island PHUP Upolu - PHMU Waimea-Kohala

Flight 17: Big Island PHMU Waimea-Kohala - HI13 Puu Waa-Waa Ranch

Flight 18: Big Island HI13 Puu Waa-Waa Ranch - PHKO Kona Intl at Keahole

Flight 19: Big Island PHKO Kona Intl at Keahole - PHSF Bradshaw AFB

Flight 20: Big Island PHSF Bradshaw AFB - HI02 Peleau

Flight 21: Big Island HI02 Peleau - PHTO Hilo International

Flight 22: Big Island PHTO Hilo International - ?

Founder / CEO

Post #3681
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:50am