Taxiing

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Taxiing Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:49:19 AM
Hi Josi,

Welcome to the FSFlyingschool forum!
We hope you enjoy your stay here.

I suggest you start a new thread in the main forum with your question.
Then Squadronleader (Jeff) or Ole would be answering your question.
I just don't know if there is multilanguage support yet.

Kindly regards,

Jacob.

Regards,
Jacob.

Intel Pentium Core i5
Memory 4 GB
NVidia G240 1Gb
Saitek X52 Pro
Windows 7 x64
FSX de Luxe SP2, Flyingschool2010, Flightsim Commander
Post #4062
Posted Monday, May 18, 2009 2:41:52 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Josi:

Good tip from Jacob - it's always best to start a new thread from the main forum.

To answer your question - we are working on some foreign languages right now, but I am afraid we do not yet have a firm delivery date for any yet.

As the demo is free, everyone gets a chance to try out FSFS and can test it fully on their own PC before deciding to buy.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #4063
Posted Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:00:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Re: Advancing to the next phase

I am having the same problem! I load FSX first and select the a/c , weather  & flight plan etc and then before selecting "fly now" I load fsfs, select the pilot, instructor, flight plan if appropriate and then "connect" fsfs and then "fly now" on FSX.

The problem is that the a/c is not always recognised ( I have changed all the file names in FSX to relate to those in fsfs and this has improved matters) but I still sometimes have to "esc" and reload fsfs for the a/c to be recognised. When it is you sometimes have to go through the same routine to get the "Shift Ctrl Z" to be recognised. I have downloaded V2.2 but the problem still exists. On average I have to load fsfs two times before it all works. Any thoughts????

Bruce e

Post #4103
Posted Saturday, May 23, 2009 2:44:25 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Re previous

You've probably spotted the deliberate mistake----"I have changed all the file names in FSX to relate to those in fsfs and this has improved matters" I meant I have changed all the file names in fsfs to relate to those in FSX ..........

Bruce e

Post #4104
Posted Saturday, May 23, 2009 3:12:28 PM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Bruce E (5/23/2009)
Re: Advancing to the next phase

I am having the same problem! I load FSX first and select the a/c , weather & flight plan etc and then before selecting "fly now" I load fsfs, select the pilot, instructor, flight plan if appropriate and then "connect" fsfs and then "fly now" on FSX.

The problem is that the a/c is not always recognised ( I have changed all the file names in FSX to relate to those in fsfs and this has improved matters) but I still sometimes have to "esc" and reload fsfs for the a/c to be recognised. When it is you sometimes have to go through the same routine to get the "Shift Ctrl Z" to be recognised. I have downloaded V2.2 but the problem still exists. On average I have to load fsfs two times before it all works. Any thoughts????

Bruce e

Hi Bruce.

If the way you describe your sequence of pressing buttons is correct, then this is the problem.

You say that you press "connect" in FSFS and THEN "fly now" in FSX. And that can cause problems! You need to be all set in FSX BEFORE you press "connect" in FSFS. The Connect button in FSFS is the LAST thing you press, and then it works fine. This is why when you disconnects FSFS and then try again, you are all set in FSX and then it works.

Always set your flight up all the way in FSX, and then in FSFS. (I always wait to load FSFS at all, until I´m ready in a plane on the ground (or in air for that matter) Then I pause the flight (press P) and load up FSFS and do the things in there. I "connect" FSFS and go back to FSX, unpause, and fly! This is the best sequence and comply with the suggestions in the FSFS manual.

Hope this will solve your problems.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4105
Posted Sunday, May 24, 2009 2:42:20 AM

You certainly get first prize for quick responses

Thanks the problem is now solved ---I hadn't realised that you can get both the FSX & fsfs wndws on the screen together by minimising the FSX window by pressing "alt+enter" and then the same again for "full screen view"

Many thanks I need to make a quick getaway on this Hawaiien tour

Bruce e

Post #4107
Posted Sunday, May 24, 2009 5:17:05 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Ole:

Many thanks for helping Bruce.

Ole's quite right - get your plane on the ground or in the air, pause it, run FSFS and press connect, then return to FSX and "un-pause" it.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #4110
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:20am