FSFlyingSchool Pro

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSFlyingSchool Pro Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 4:09:47 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:19:44 PM
G'Day

I have closed down all internal user account restrictions. I have brought up the registration page. I have filled in the registration page with the registration numbers provided again, it tells me it is invalid again. I have re-run the programmes over, every time I make the slightest change and it still fails by telling me it is disconnecting. The Error you are asking for is Error 75 Path/File access error Location WriteINIFile. I have just asked FSFSPRO to register the programme hoping it is something I cannot see and I am asking you if the Numbers and key can be sent again in case I have been given the wrong one (unlikely) or misread the numbers myself over and over again. Incidentally I have bought and use FSX and X10 with a huge amount of addons and thousands of download files. I have solid state hard drives just to isolate myself from day to day work on the PC's. This will be something as simple as an incorrect digit but its solution is probably Valium.

Euqrahp

Post #10183
Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 4:50:21 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:19:44 PM
G'Day All

I have just had a friend trash my system, after storing on another hard drive. She then reloaded the program and I have attempted to reload and re-register FSFSPro. It appears to have worked and I have started it sucessfully (I think) I will start learning the new process and see how it goes. Thank you for your efforts thus far. I think a registry or registration erro/rprocess was the problem but I am only guessing. It could very easily have been putting one digit or a hyphen/space wrong, I don't know. 

Euqrahp 

Post #10184
Posted Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:16:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi again -

Excellent to hear that you are up and flying with us!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10185
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:17am