Oles Scoring table for the Caribbean 100 tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««1234»»

Oles Scoring table for the Caribbean 100 tour... Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
So Gentlemen. I have done the first half of the Caribbean 100 tour.

Average score after 50 flights: 92,82. That is almost three whole points lower than after 35 flights. I have been doing lots of bad flights since. I have to get a grip during the second half.

MBSC SOUTH CAICOS. What a little remote island. Beaches are fine though, so I just stay here and wait for someone to tap me on my shoulder and offer me a drink.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4490
Posted Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:23:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
oleandreasen (7/6/2009)
So Gentlemen. I have done the first half of the Caribbean 100 tour.

Average score after 50 flights: 92,82. That is almost three whole points lower than after 35 flights. I have been doing lots of bad flights since. I have to get a grip during the second half.

MBSC SOUTH CAICOS. What a little remote island. Beaches are fine though, so I just stay here and wait for someone to tap me on my shoulder and offer me a drink.

Are you sure it's not 82.92 How can I get anywhere near you

Well done  I'm stopping off at MUBA but should catch you tomorrow. Tradition says you have to buy the first round as your in the lead

See you on the beach, God willing

Biggles

Post #4498
Posted Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:56:41 AM

Bruce E (7/7/2009)
oleandreasen (7/6/2009)
So Gentlemen. I havedone the first half of the Caribbean 100 tour.

Are you sure it's not 82.92 How can I get anywhere near you

Well done I'm stopping off at MUBA but should catch you tomorrow. Tradition says you have to buy the first round as your in the lead

See you on the beach, God willing

Biggles

Biggles, Joe and Joseph...

Hell Champagne on me guys - I´m  halfway to the goal already, and being in the lead - well lets have a friggin case, shall we?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post Attachments 
is.jpg (77 views, 2.04 KB)

Post #4500
Posted Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:17:55 PM

Hi Ole,

Just wondering how you arrived at an av. score of 92.4 from two scores of 111 & 100.01 Shouldn't it be 105ish?

MBPVMYMMMayaguanaJuly 15 C1722' off111,00100,0192,40

Biggles

PS: Your scores are still too high but well done anyway you Maestro Aviator

Post #4588
Posted Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:32:52 PM

Biggles.

It is because the average score is a combined average score, from all the fights. every flight and landing score added and devided by the number of scores - that makes the average 92.40 - so far!

Compréndes amigo?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4589
Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:04:49 AM

Average after 60 flights.... 91,81, things just keeps dropping on me. Jeez!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4606
Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:16:02 AM

Still along long way to drop before anyone catches you Ole ...........unless my brother in law hatches the mother of all master plans at Marathon .

Enter Henrietta munching on a Key Largo Woppa Burger. "Biggles, you moron, you've just let the cat out of the bag"   Pieces of burger spewing from her mouth as she emphasised the point by thumping Biggles in the solar plexus.

A winded Biggles responds breathlessly, "Sshhhhh, No worries H. it's all part of the master plan!"

Biggles

Post #4609
Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:30:15 PM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Welcome back ole.

How was the pope hope you gave him my best

Joseph

Post #4613
Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:52:25 PM

JOSEPH767UK (7/29/2009)
Welcome back ole.

How was the pope hope you gave him my best

Joseph

Thank you Joseph! Its good to be out, but its number one to come home again. I have regards to all of you flyboys from the Pope. He was very pleased with your greetings Joseph, and said that he would include you in the his bedtime prayers. A kind man.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4614
Posted Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:47:26 PM

Average after 70 flown legs. 82,19  an improvement from 60 at least....

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4663
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««1234»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:00am