to all you simmers out there!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

to all you simmers out there! Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, April 30, 2011 3:41:48 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 04, 2011 4:07:49 PM
Fellow simmers,can any one of you guys,tell me where it says to add speed(and how is this found,on the control panel,or,the(flightplanner) how many knots to start with,and and how to add to vertical speed(what ever that is),so that i can program both in to something as simple as a beechcraft king air or as teck, as an Airbus A-380.There is no manuals flight simulator that tell me this.Would really appreciate this,as i have been flight simming for 3 yrs.and have about $300 add-ons.paywares for x-treme airports,sceneny,jets(VLJ<VALKYKIA,etc.   luv to hear from anybody with experience,   sincerely    smoothflyer@gmail.com

Hey folks,can anybody more expeirenced in putting the FSFlyingSchool virtual pilot,from a folder to mircosoft 2004FS.Every time i either right or left click it,(i don't know where i'm exactly putting it)but anything to do with windows explorer,just makes the computer go berserk,with opening non-stop explorer windows,until i have to turn off the computer,i always have this problem with zip files,sent from FSpilotshop.com from instant downloads,that is why i always,send for the disc as a backup,there must be an easier method of during this,can anybody out there help me,step-by-step would be most appreciated. smoothflyer ps it's says it's extracted,by how do you get it into FS2004 program?
Post #8778
Posted Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:10:00 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
You need to run the FSFS set up program which you can also download from our web site - just download the demo of the program you bought from them, from our web site, and install that.

Once installation takes place, FSFS opens its manual for you to read - it contains full instructions of how to use the program with FS2004 and FSX.

Regarding speeds on planes etc - the web is a great place to look. The subject is beyond the scope of this forum - please have a look around on the web.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8782
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 5:49pm