FSF for new planes?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSF for new planes? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:33:28 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:20:08 PM
good evening,it's me again, first of all congratulations for this new product running in xplane, since i resolved the problem(error 75) at the beginning thanks your help, i've had lot of fun! my question now is about the models of planes, the cessna 172 SP is great but such i'm a beginner, i use to fly with the TECNAM P-92(very very basic but perfect for beginners) and the HUSKY(simply amazing!), probably you know, so i'd like to know if you expect to include this planes in your list of "agrees" planes, you should do it!well. i apologize for my poor english, i'm spanish...thanks for your attention and keep blue side up!!

blue side up!
Post #8413
Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:07:42 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi:

Thanks for your kind words.

We certainly plan to expand FSFlyingSchool to deal with more planes in X-Plane and we are very much encouraged by the response we have received from the flight simulation community since the introduction of FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane.

Announcements of new planes covered in the X-Plane version will be made here.

If you are a forum member, you will also receive an email on this and any other interesting FSFlyingSchool news!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8420
Posted Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:25:53 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:20:08 PM
ok, thanks, yeap i'm forum member so let's be patience!
happy new year, succes and i wish to all sim comunity great fly and remember: always blue side up!! jeje

blue side up!
Post #8425
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011 6:16:45 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:29:53 AM
FSFlying Scool for X-Plane definitely needs to add more planes to its list as the list for FSX is incredible!! It seems more and more people are trying and turning to X-Plane and the high quality planes that are being turned out for XP Sim are coming thick and fast and XP-FSchool needs to be upgraded to the same standard as FSX-FSchool as getting around the airports of just Washington in a Cessna  172  is a slow,time consuming process.

Its a great program & has definitely put and end to my-'what turned out to be'- slap happy landing techniques.(My scrap metal dealer is none to pleased though!)

Spec. Win.7Pro.64bit--Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.--AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6(4.2max) 223W
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5--Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600--1T WD HDD--Saitek X52--TrakIR 5.

Post #8873
Posted Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:39:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi -

Thanks for your kind words!

Glad to hear you are enjoying flying with us with X-Plane. We are very close to publishing our next plane for X-Plane and will provide full details here at the forum.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8876
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:44pm