FSFS 2011 invalid key

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSFS 2011 invalid key Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010 6:22:06 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:54:52 AM
I downloaded and installed the 2011 update over my 2010 v3.5 version of FSFlying shool, as instructed. My new key came in my email this morning. I got the notice that I was using an invalid FS2010 key when I first fired FSFS up. After carefully copying and pasting the key as instructed, I recieved an invalid key warning box. I did the copy-paste thingy 3 more times, same thing. Finally tried entering the keys by hand. Again, no go. PLEASE HELP!!!

Never mind. I fixed it. My key arrived with 8 characters in the 3rd field preceding my previous key for that field. It turns out they didn't belong there. Whoever typed my email with the new key must have thought they were playing a joke or something. I don't think it was funny, not at the, what I consider to be, way to high a price for just an update.

Post #8223
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010 4:01:50 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM

I don't think it was funny, not at the, what I consider to be, way to high a price for just an update.

Just a reminder for everyone considering buying a FSFS product.

The feature list is ALWAYS available so you can see what you download, before you download any FSFS product. AND - You can ALWAYS download the latest version of any FSFS product for FREE, and test out the new features for as long as you want - inside the demo-area described in the manual, that comes with the download, and which also describes all new features.

This way there is no risk for you to buy anything you would regret later. Try it for free, and if you like it, buy a license to fly everywhere.

Thats pretty fair - dont you think?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #8231
Posted Monday, December 06, 2010 11:00:26 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
When you have a moment, please forward the email you received to

support@FSFlyingSchool.com

so that we can take a look at the problem with the email you received.

Thanks -

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8239
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:01am