Another success to share on FS2919

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Another success to share on FS2919 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:28:29 PM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:16:00 AM
Thanks to FS2010 and the resultant development of my skills I actually got a 50 score for landing.  I have NEVER got anything above zero previouslly, so it IS possible.  Yup, FS21010 certainly meets my expectations.  Doesn't mean that I don't actually love Mr. Smith, but he gets the results!  BTW who is the kid who gets bored on the flight?  One of the developers kids?

Stan:  P

Post #6743
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:45:54 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Stan:

Great to hear you are basking on the glow of your scores.

The child's identity? Some folks love the humor and some folks say pretty unpleasant things about it - so we'll leave it at that.

I'm glad you like it!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #6745
Posted Friday, January 29, 2010 1:11:49 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
stanshear (1/27/2010)
Thanks to FS2010 and the resultant development of my skills I actually got a 50 score for landing. I have NEVER got anything above zero previouslly, so it IS possible. Yup, FS21010 certainly meets my expectations. Doesn't mean that I don't actually love Mr. Smith, but he gets the results! BTW who is the kid who gets bored on the flight? One of the developers kids?

Stan: P

Great Stan. We have a saying in Denmark: "More wants more" (of course we say it in Danish ) but what Im getting at is; This was the first. I remember how thrilled I was when I first got a landingscore. But I must warn you. Pretty soon you´ll be cursing when you get 95, call Smith a cheapskate (but only in the privacy of your home, please dont curse on this forum - there are kids reading this stuff )

Nice to see you are finally getting Smitty to recognize your landing skills. Keep it up.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #6749
Posted Friday, January 29, 2010 6:11:17 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:16:00 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Ole.  BTW, have you ever taken Mr. Smith for a beer after a flight?  He's really a very nice guy when you get to know him.

Stan

Post #6750
Posted Friday, January 29, 2010 7:26:20 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
stanshear (1/29/2010)
Thanks for the encouragement Ole. BTW, have you ever taken Mr. Smith for a beer after a flight? He's really a very nice guy when you get to know him.

Stan

I´ve been feeding Mr. Smith almost everything. Champagne, Kaviar, Cigars - you name it - I´ve tried it, all to try to squeeze a few extra points out of him during my first around-the-globe tour with JoeMini. I even think it helped a little - sometimes! He can be extremely moody, especially if you yank him out of bed in the wee hours of the morning/night and make him fly with you. But he is British, so a good serve of Tea, and traditional breakfast, eggs, bacon and stuff like that, will "butter" him up for a good score.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #6751
Posted Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:42:00 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
oleandreasen (1/29/2010)
stanshear (1/29/2010)
Thanks for the encouragement Ole. BTW, have you ever taken Mr. Smith for a beer after a flight? He's really a very nice guy when you get to know him.

Stan

I´ve been feeding Mr. Smith almost everything. Champagne, Kaviar, Cigars - you name it - I´ve tried it, all to try to squeeze a few extra points out of him during my first around-the-globe tour with JoeMini. I even think it helped a little - sometimes! He can be extremely moody, especially if you yank him out of bed in the wee hours of the morning/night and make him fly with you. But he is British, so a good serve of Tea, and traditional breakfast, eggs, bacon and stuff like that, will "butter" him up for a good score.

Would that be Danish bacon per chance

Bongles

Post #6752
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 5:42am