FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12»»

CHOOSE YOUR AIRCRAFT TIME Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:37:10 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM

G’day all you temporary Ozzies

Biggles has asked me to remind you ockers that you need to start thinking about choosing which aircraft you’ll be using on the Sweet & Sour Tour. Also is it going to be one or two this time.

I’ve checked with Shaunny and he says that everything in the Fsfs Hangar is up for grabs so don’t be a drongo and tell us what your flying.

Don’t forget to bring your stubby holders and sunnies.

Hooroo,

Pete the surfer

Ps: A message for the Great Dane, selecting a 737 will be about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Right I'm off for a dingo's breakfast.

Post #5153
Posted Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:27:52 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Bruce E (9/29/2009)

G’day all you temporary Ozzies

Biggles has asked me to remind you ockers that you need to start thinking about choosing which aircraft you’ll be using on the Sweet & Sour Tour. Also is it going to be one or two this time.

I’ve checked with Shaunny and he says that everything in the Fsfs Hangar is up for grabs so don’t be a drongo and tell us what your flying.

Don’t forget to bring your stubby holders and sunnies.

Hooroo,

Pete the surfer

Ps: A message for the Great Dane, selecting a 737 will be about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Right I'm off for a dingo's breakfast.

Well well there. You obviously dont know anything about aviation Pete. I agree that the 737 wont do, on the 50- legs, but apart from that its a good plane. a 100 mile leg could easily be flown in the wonderful 737, but Im considering all kinds of stuff now. from the C172, through Seneca, Twotter, the DC3, and to the great big Boeing 747 - even the Cub is in play at the moment.

I fail to see when the plane "list"- deadline is.......

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5154
Posted Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:19:43 PM

[/quote]

I fail to see when the plane "list"- deadline is....... [/quote]

Don't spit the dummy --the deadline is 2359Z 31 October. If you want longer you'll be drinking with the flies .

Hooroo ,

Pete the surfer

Post #5155
Posted Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:13:15 PM

.G'day ockers,

Shauny says that if you fly the Twin Otter you might find this little marvel interesting.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/docs/a9ea.pdf

If not chuck it in the dunny

Hooroo

Pete the surfer

Post #5157
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:19:44 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Hey Pete the Surfer,

Requesting a Aussie-to-Britt-to-American translator so I can understand some of your comments.    I'm guessing a lot of times what you mean....

P.S.  I'll be flying something with wings.

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #5159
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:54:31 AM

JoeMini (10/1/2009)
Hey Pete the Surfer,

Requesting a Aussie-to-Britt-to-American translator so I can understand some of your comments. I'm guessing a lot of times what you mean....

P.S. I'll be flying something with wings.

I second that Joe... My translation should be all the above and then to Danish please!

I MIGHT be flying something with wings, but perhaps I´ll settle for a speeding bullet, or a superman costume.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5160
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:58:29 AM

JoeMini (10/1/2009)
Hey Pete the Surfer,

Requesting a Aussie-to-Britt-to-American translator so I can understand some of your comments.    I'm guessing a lot of times what you mean....

P.S.  I'll be flying something with wings.

Well me ockers I'll see what I can do about finding a strine dictionary. I know I had one in my tucker bag but I guess the kelpie shot off with it or else its gone walkabout

Hooroo

Pete the surfer

Ps: Going to see Kevin tonight - should be a bonzer do

Post #5161
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:31:42 PM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Swell...anybody know a good translator program I can use during S&S?

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #5165
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:36:37 PM

Well Joe. I really think Pete has smoked his way off the planet. He speaks in riddles.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5167
Posted Friday, October 02, 2009 3:33:50 AM

JoeMini (10/1/2009)
Swell...anybody know a good translator program I can use during S&S?

Good Morning

My name is Miles Arbuthnot and I am the personal assistant to Barry Gillard Nichols, the Sydney entrepreneur who is sponsoring the S&S Tour. You may know Mr Nichols by his pseudonym, Pete the surfer, chosen by Mr Nichols as he is a fanatically keen surfer even though he admits to being a non swimmer. You can see that Mr Nichols loves challenges hence the sponsorship deal.

I understand that you are having some difficulty in understanding certain utterances from Mr Nichols in this forum.

Not to worry for help is at hand. I have found a copy of “Strine, To Pom and Back” the premier guide to speaking “Strine” (otherwise known as Australian slang) currently available from Amazon however should you not wish to purchase a copy I shall peruse Mr Nichols utterances and shall provide translations for you in the King’s English by tomorrow before the sun sets.

Miles Arbuthnot

Post #5169
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:07pm