AIR FRANCE

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

AIR FRANCE Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Hi guys

I have just got the news about air france crash over the atlantic. One can only imagine the feelings of the people onboard the plane. I just hope and pray there are survivors but it seemes that all may be lost. I have flown many miles all over the world and each time a find it amazing that man can fly in the clouds like a bird. I am sure the people onboard would have had the same feelings and exitment that i  had. I only hope that it happened fast and quike and feel no pain. This as really really upset me and with this in mind at this moment a dont feel like starting the toure for a few days at least, our maybe a week our when ever a feel the urge to do so.

YOU STARTED THE DAY TO FLY TO FRANCE EACH ONE A PLAN OF THERE OWN. NOW ITS TIME TO REST TAKE A SLEEP.

R.I.P  

JOSEPH

Post #4248
Posted Monday, June 01, 2009 2:42:20 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
JOSEPH767UK (6/1/2009)
Hi guys

I have just got the news about air france crash over the atlantic. One can only imagine the feelings of the people onboard the plane. I just hope and pray there are survivors but it seemes that all may be lost. I have flown many miles all over the world and each time a find it amazing that man can fly in the clouds like a bird. I am sure the people onboard would have had the same feelings and exitment that i had. I only hope that it happened fast and quike and feel no pain. This as really really upset me and with this in mind at this moment a dont feel like starting the toure for a few days at least, our maybe a week our when ever a feel the urge to do so.

YOU STARTED THE DAY TO FLY TO FRANCE EACH ONE A PLAN OF THERE OWN. NOW ITS TIME TO REST TAKE A SLEEP.

R.I.P

JOSEPH

Joseph

Just learned about the crash myself. I am in line with you and will pospone my start of the Caribbean tour one week. Thoughts go out to all those who is left behind with the tremendous loss and grief.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4249
Posted Monday, June 01, 2009 5:02:17 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Like they say Joseph sometimes life sucks. 

I've been there (Indian Ocean 11/1967), done that, written the book, joined the Sarbe Survivors Club and the Goldfish Club.

Keep your chin up. I will refrain from posting any scores until Monday June 8

Biggles

Post #4250
Posted Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:23:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Very sad news indeed.

Our thoughts are with those left behind.

Let us hope that at least, as with most crash investigations, the findings make aviation safer for their relatives and friends and indeed the rest of us.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #4251
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:43am