Caribbean Tour 100 - Let the Flying Begin

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Caribbean Tour 100 - Let the Flying Begin Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Sunday May 31st, 2009

JoeMini, co-creator of the FSFS World Wide Tour competition committee has now stepped up to the podium in Oranjestad/Reina Beatrix International airport in Aruba. [A handful of clapping can be heard]

JoeMini eyes the "small" crowd, and as one would come to expect, expected farting and belching occur. He collects himself.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, what a glorious day to be flying.  I'm proud to say, let the flying begin a day earlier.  We have a few eager pilots wanting to get going so we are allowing pilots to begin there flying today if they choose so.  It's great to see such eagerness with our pilots in the 3rd installment of the WWT, the Caribbean 100.  In three months, we shall crown the winner of the Tour. With that, Gentlemen start your airplanes.  Good Luck one and all."

[Dead silence from crowd]

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4230
Posted Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:41:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Fly away then. I have to stick to the plan and start tomorrow.

I have comitted myself otherwise tonight and so I cannot fly FSFS competitions at all! But by all means rock on gentlemen

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4231
Posted Monday, June 01, 2009 1:25:03 AM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
So JoeMini is into gamesmanship, starting a day early? Hhhhmmmm    

No wonder the crowd were silent they were expecting Miss Aruba to arrive fresh from the Miss Carribean Beauty Show. 

See you somewhere enroute

Biggles

Post #4245
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:37pm