Another Flight Tour Coming Soon!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Another Flight Tour Coming Soon! Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
All FSFS Pilots,

As being mentioned in some of these recent posts, I've been working on a 100 stop Carribean Tour.  Much like the current Hawaiian, it will feature more stops, longer flights, and lot's of water!

As soon as I make sure everything looks good, I'll post a "who's in....flight plan...etc"

Basically, right now, the flight plan starts in Aruba, makes it way around the northern part of South America, up the Carribean Islands (St. Lucia, St Maarteen, etc), Puerto Rico, Bahamas, a little florida keys, Cuba, Cayman Islands, and if I remember correctly, finish up in one of my favorite places, Cozumel, Mexico.  Lot's on non-ILS landings with all the small airports, but it'll be fun.

I gotta put the finishing touches on how it all lays out, but if interested, we'll be starting soon.

With 100 stops will probably make it a 2 month venture, or we can take a vote on it.

Hope to see you on the next Tour!

More to come....

JoeMini - 2009 Carribean Planner

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4132
Posted Monday, May 25, 2009 10:04:06 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Hi Joemini

I'm in as long as it can be done with light a/c (not into heavies)

Sounds as if this should be ok as you mention lots of non ils & small airfields. Can you get the airfields manager's to do a bit of pruning of the trees on the approaches as my spot landings need all the help I can get.

Looking forward to your tour posting

Biggles  aka Bruce e

Post #4144
Posted Monday, May 25, 2009 10:38:20 AM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Im in Joe!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4147
Posted Monday, May 25, 2009 10:42:40 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
MR MINI SIR,

A cant wait to get started. Thanks

joseph

Post #4148
Posted Monday, May 25, 2009 12:02:54 PM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Bruce E (5/25/2009)
Hi Joemini

Sounds as if this should be ok as you mention lots of non ils & small airfields. Can you get the airfields manager's to do a bit of pruning of the trees on the approaches as my spot landings need all the help I can get.

Biggles  aka Bruce e

The thing about tours is you can choose your own airplane.  That being said, just like the Hawaiian tour, it's geared towards smaller planes, because some of the fields are also very short in length.  I'm planning on flying a smaller plane.

Glad to hear your interested!

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4152
Posted Monday, May 25, 2009 12:11:18 PM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
JoeMini (5/25/2009)
Bruce E (5/25/2009)
Hi Joemini

Biggles aka Bruce e

The thing about tours is you can choose your own airplane. That being said, just like the Hawaiian tour, it's geared towards smaller planes, because some of the fields are also very short in length. I'm planning on flying a smaller plane.

Glad to hear your interested!

Joe

I would like this to be a change-planes-as-you-wish tour. I would like to fly some legs in the C172, but some I would like to be able to use the B737, so this is my call on the issue.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4153
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:25am