Screenshots: where are the others?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Screenshots: where are the others? Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:49:19 AM
Hi all Tour members,

From the beginning of the tour I try to make a few screenshots and place them in the Braggin post in this forum as you may have seen. It's a little investment (talking about time) but, in my opinion, great fun! If you think it's not, than tell me also.

So I wonder, where are your screenshots?

Please post them, I'd like to see some other than only the one from myself

Don't worry, the forum will not been crashing by posting your pictures. They are all downsized to max 400x400 pixels.

Happy flying,

Regards,

Jacob.

Regards,
Jacob.

Intel Pentium Core i5
Memory 4 GB
NVidia G240 1Gb
Saitek X52 Pro
Windows 7 x64
FSX de Luxe SP2, Flyingschool2010, Flightsim Commander

Post #4009
Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:33:47 PM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
HI JACOB,

I have got loads but i dont know how to post them

joseph

Post #4012
Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:36:28 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Jacob....

I have some. I said from the start that I wouldnt post pics like in the WWT, but a pic here and there. Due to my internet problems It hasent been anything yet, but I will. I cannot answer for the others - Mark hasent gotten underway yet, but he will catch up...

Joseph...

Use Internet explorer. In the top of the writing field, besides the icons to make the text go left, middle or right, there is an icon showing a mountain and a sun. Click it, and you will have a menu from where you can choose to upload pics from your local harddrive. click your way to the pics you want to upload (one at a time) and click "submit picture" easy - the pic will show in your post.

Be cool to see what you have.

BOTH: What do you use to take screens? I have a freeware program called "snapshot" I found it at simviation.com in utilities... its free, small and works perfectly.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4016
Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:56:58 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:49:19 AM
Hi Joseph,

I've made a little tutorial.

See the next link: http://www.fsflyingschool.com/forum/Topic4017-5-1.aspx

Hope this helps.

We will welcome your screenshots

Ole and Joseph:

I use the latest freeware version (5.3) of Faststone Capture. Great screenshot program, also for making manuals and tutorials. To download on many freeware file sites. If you like I can post a link to this.

Regards,

Jacob.

Regards,
Jacob.

Intel Pentium Core i5
Memory 4 GB
NVidia G240 1Gb
Saitek X52 Pro
Windows 7 x64
FSX de Luxe SP2, Flyingschool2010, Flightsim Commander

Post #4019
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »