F S SCENE X4

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

F S SCENE X4 Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
HI GUYS ,

hope you dont mind but as anyone got any views on f s scene x 4. for fs 9 i already have fs globel and for fsx i have just flight photo scenery. Am i expecting to much but all the reviews say it makes it a lot better than the default fsx and even fs 9 with globel and better frame rates to.

Hope you dont mind me posting this ole in competitions posts

Having great fun on the tour.

joseph767uk

Post #3967
Posted Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:31:35 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:40:24 AM
JOSEPH767UK (5/7/2009)
HI GUYS ,

hope you dont mind but as anyone got any views on f s scene x 4. for fs 9 i already have fs globel and for fsx i have just flight photo scenery. Am i expecting to much but all the reviews say it makes it a lot better than the default fsx and even fs 9 with globel and better frame rates to.

Hope you dont mind me posting this ole in competitions posts

Having great fun on the tour.

joseph767uk

Hi Joseph,

I have the 4 JF Real Scenery package and Another Global scenery edition for FSX. I hope that you have a very good top of the line gaming computer, with at least a dual or quad core x2 (4.0 Ghz) "minimum" for your Processor, and at least the top of the line greater than 1 GB Video Card, and a minimum of 4 GB of ram to run the program addon scenery. This is only a heads up. I have baught my computer fully loaded online with my specifications requested and cost me over $13,500.00 USD for the gaming PC. Go to this site and look up the PC gaming machines: Col Fax International . You will notice that your scenery terrain will dimminish and your frame rate will start to "flutter", should you not have the correct PC gaming machine. Just thought I'd let you know. Yes the scenery is great and very realistic. Should you have a high end PC gaming computer, by all means have a great time with the scenery addons.

Enjoy your new toy!

Regards,

Garrick.

Best Regards, Garrick Pattenden
Founder / CEO
Canadian Aviation Software
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 FSX, FS2004
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Post #3968
Posted Friday, May 08, 2009 8:40:01 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
HiGarrick,

thanks for that you make me feel much better. ok heres my pc. intel r 2 core cpu 1.86. 4 gb ram geforce 9800 gt graphicks card. i get good frame rates with both fsx and fs 9. although in fsx at times goes down to maybe 10 frps but not very often. in fs 9 i dont have any probs at all good frame rates all the time. i am thinking of a new cpu but i am told i need a new main board which i am reluctent to do because i might loose all my information. with fsx i also have real scenery just flight. in fs9 i have globel fs.

maybe it seemes like a will have to get a new cpu and risk the chance of loosing all my information.

maybe fx scenery will have to wait.

thanks garrick

joseph767uk

Post #3983
Posted Friday, May 08, 2009 9:24:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:40:24 AM
JOSEPH767UK (5/8/2009)
HiGarrick,

thanks for that you make me feel much better. ok heres my pc. intel r 2 core cpu 1.86. 4 gb ram geforce 9800 gt graphicks card. i get good frame rates with both fsx and fs 9. although in fsx at times goes down to maybe 10 frps but not very often. in fs 9 i dont have any probs at all good frame rates all the time. i am thinking of a new cpu but i am told i need a new main board which i am reluctent to do because i might loose all my information. with fsx i also have real scenery just flight. in fs9 i have globel fs.

maybe it seemes like a will have to get a new cpu and risk the chance of loosing all my information.

maybe fx scenery will have to wait.

thanks garrick

joseph767uk

Hi Joseph,

Quite the contrary!

You will not lose all you data, of any sort, What you refer to as the main board is the motherboard. It is not part of the Hard Disc Drive Storage Filing cabinet. The mother mother board is designed to surge input and output via electrical impulses through the Gold waffers that carry your information from the CPU's Memory cards (Chips), The RAM (Random Access Memory) and ROM (Read Only Memory), it is the mediator between Disc drive(s), CD, DVD Drives, 3/4" Floppy drive(s) and is Distributed at light speed to operate your Hard Disc Drive, the Monitor and all the other components that are attached to it. For me to explain how a Motherboard does what it Does, would take up so much space on this forum, that you would be out of room to answer us back.

Look, my email address is public access, you can contact me through email for the main aspects of the motherboard in detail, and how to prevent data loss etc. This is my Email address: garrick.pattenden@gmail.com . You may reach me there.

Getting a new Motherboard is going to be worth your investment. Joseph, send me a short PM as what name you will be using to email me should you decide to, and I'll make sure that it does not get automatically thrown into the spam folder and destroyed before I get the chance to even read the subject line. Send the PM from this forum in the control panel under Welcome here on the FSFS Forum. I'm sure you know how to do that.

Hope this gives you some relief?

Cheers,

Garrick.

Best Regards, Garrick Pattenden
Founder / CEO
Canadian Aviation Software
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 FSX, FS2004
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Post #3986
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:49am