Flight Plan error [from NG] {Error is now fixed}

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Flight Plan error [from NG] {Error is now... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:51:53 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:41:20 PM
I'm Omar (odamiani on alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim).

I've posted about problem with my FP. (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim/browse_thread/thread/d85c29596416090a/f05332b581e491f1?#f05332b581e491f1)

Here you are. (it's obviously a pln file, I've posted it in txt format...)

Post Attachments 
IFR Chicago-O'Hare Intl to Lansing Mun.txt (6 views, 543 bytes)

Post #308
Posted Thursday, November 23, 2006 2:23:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Omar:

Thanks very much for the information.

We are looking at the flight plan - we have not been able to produce the error you saw yet...

Calling all Beta testers! Can anyone else get this error when loading this flight plan??

Can I ask for some extra information?
Does FSFS produce any errors other than this - do you only get an error if you load a flight plan into FSFS?
You mentioned not getting comments from the instructor during flight? This is most unusual.
As you can see and hear from our videos on our web site, the instructor should be talking to you all the time. Are you getting any sounds from FSFS? Please press the 'Listen to Instructor' button on the FSFS Aircraft Page and let us know what you hear.

Is 'disable sound' checked on the FSFS Pilots Page?

Please send us the following files from your FSFlyingSchool\PilotRoster folder:

*.htm
*.csv
*.plt 

Many thanks - I am sure we can get this working well for you and trust that this will improve your experience. We have had many happy testers around the world flying with FSFS for several months.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #312
Posted Thursday, November 23, 2006 7:14:37 AM

FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:50:46 AM
Worked fine on my system with FS2004 and FS School.
Post #313
Posted Monday, November 27, 2006 12:52:21 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:41:20 PM
SquadronLeader (11/23/2006)
Omar:

Thanks very much for the information.

We are looking at the flight plan - we have not been able to produce the error you saw yet...

Calling all Beta testers! Can anyone else get this error when loading this flight plan??

Can I ask for some extra information?
Does FSFS produce any errors other than this - do you only get an error if you load a flight plan into FSFS?
You mentioned not getting comments from the instructor during flight? This is most unusual.
As you can see and hear from our videos on our web site, the instructor should be talking to you all the time. Are you getting any sounds from FSFS? Please press the 'Listen to Instructor' button on the FSFS Aircraft Page and let us know what you hear.

Is 'disable sound' checked on the FSFS Pilots Page?

Please send us the following files from your FSFlyingSchool\PilotRoster folder:

*.htm
*.csv
*.plt 

Many thanks - I am sure we can get this working well for you and trust that this will improve your experience. We have had many happy testers around the world flying with FSFS for several months.

Hi to all.

Sorry for the late on answer.

Here you are.

Q: do you only get an error if you load a flight plan into FSFS?

A: no, I didn't have any error in FS on loading my flight plan

Q: You mentioned not getting comments from the instructor during flight? This is most unusual.

A: I said "the instructor is not so ready to advice you on time". I hear (sometimes) the instructor voice, but I think it is not so useful...I think he/she doesn't give you advice on how to do a thing, but only instruction (first) and rating (after).
What I think is that so it's similar to an exam rather than a training...

So, it is not a technical problem, I hear the instructor voice without problems...

For the files, you can find them in the zip attached, with also a screen shot of my error.

Thanks for all the support.

Bye!

Post Attachments 
omar.zip (2 views, 208.38 KB)

Post #351
Posted Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:34:26 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
Bromarock

Q: do you only get an error if you load a flight plan into FSFS?
A: no, I didn't have any error in FS on loading my flight plan

For the files, you can find them in the zip attached, with also a screen shot of my error.

Thanks for all the support.

Bye!

Thanks for the screenshot of the error. We cannot reproduce this on any of our systems!

I'll add this to this list of known issues.

Thanks,
John.

Post #359
Posted Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:03:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
John Paul Jones (11/28/2006)

Thanks for the screenshot of the error. We cannot reproduce this on any of our systems!

I'll add this to this list of known issues.

Thanks,
John.

This flight plan reading problem has been fixed in FSFlyingSchool v1.1, which can be downloaded from: http://www.fsflyingschool.com/Demo.asp 

Thanks,
John.

Post #465
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:03pm