FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««23456»»»

WWT - Oles European flights! [Concluded] Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 6:43:20 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
SquadronLeader (10/1/2008)
Whoa Ole - well done my lad!

You're the 'King of the CrossWind'.

Hmmm - now I know what it meant in the manual when it said that we'd all get extra points for crosswind landings...

Nice time set the visibility to say 0.5 miles - you'll probably score so many points you'll need surgical help to stop smiling.

Thank you SL: Damn I felt great afterwards. To pull that off was just great. Now I got a good score in each of the categories, flights, landings, and circuits. I should retire now!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #2466
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 6:54:14 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

JoeMini (10/1/2008)
Fantastic Ole!  150 points....I'm done!  Game over.  I conceed.

Thank you Joe. Boy it was a cool landing. Hope I can do it again!

The pictures of the world on fire was really cool!  I cannot figure out out to get the size of your pictures still.  I've got great pictures but they are just not showing up as nicely as yours.

I open the pictures in "Microsoft office picture manager" then I use the "manage picture" and "adjust size" and use "predefined size" - "small website 448*336 pixels" That gives me the "new" size I have begun to use. that way I can post more pictures without filling up the server with stuff.

In the picture manager I also crop the pics to take unwanted edges and what else I don´t need. You can even edit all pictures, both the crop OR resize in one operation. just click on the little "minitures" icon to the left, just below "shortcuts", then use "edit" and mark all pics you want handled. remember to save.

Great flying my friend.

I had a few flights where my neck and shoulders hurt so bad that when I came up from the basement to beg wifey for a neck and shoulder massage....her exact words..."you gotta be kidding me..."  sheez....women.

Flying can be hard stuff. My wife would have said the same I think, or well.. maybe she would... no... just wishful thinking there.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #2467
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 7:48:23 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, May 16, 2024 3:40:27 AM
(To Joe) Basement?

Is it a Sinister Basement?

More power Igor! It's alive I tell you - it's ALIVE!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #2469
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 7:50:04 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

oleandreasen (10/1/2008)
Whoa Ole - well done my lad!

You're the 'King of the CrossWind'.

Hmmm - now I know what it meant in the manual when it said that we'd all get extra points for crosswind landings...

Nice time set the visibility to say 0.5 miles - you'll probably score so many points you'll need surgical help to stop smiling.

Thank you SL: Damn I felt great afterwards. To pull that off was just great. Now I got a good score in each of the categories, flights, landings, and circuits. I should retire now!

Nah - keep flying until they make you stop and then you can write books to explain to all of us how you did it.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #2471
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:30:44 AM

(To Joe) Basement?

Thumbscrewes, nailbeds, lots of electric stuff, and of course, the FSX loaded PC.....

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #2473
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:33:54 AM

SquadronLeader (10/1/2008)[hr

Nah - keep flying until they make you stop and then you can write books to explain to all of us how you did it.

Great idea! I´ll start taking notes right now - let´s see... where is my notepad? pencil? hm... Heading! "How to get great scores in FSFlyingSchool - by Ole Andreasen.

Chapter One: Read the manual!

Naa. I´ll wait couple of years.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #2474
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:37:05 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
SL and Ole,

(To Joe) Basement?

Do you not have basements? Coolest part of the house in the summers.

Not so much sinister as I like to call it my 2nd Master playroom...the first of course is the bedroom! Doh!

I have 3/4 finished basement with my computer hybrid desk in the rec room along with my poker card table and ping-pong table.  Then my favorite room is my theater room which I have all pimped out like a local theater color scheme.  It has a wet-bar, small high rise table and chairs, 4 sectioned theater seating in back on riser, in front of it is my loveseat, and for my favorite playtoys - a 44" DLP HD tv and 6.1 surround sound equipment.  I can make the house rock and shake with it.  Movies are awesome!  I've got some pic's of it if you'd like to see it some time?

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #2475
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:38:20 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
oleandreasen (10/1/2008)
(To Joe) Basement?

Thumbscrewes, nailbeds, lots of electric stuff, and of course, the FSX loaded PC.....

Now how did you know that far away I was collector? 

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #2476
Posted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:51:14 PM

Boy these posts go off topic sometimes.....

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #2479
Posted Thursday, October 02, 2008 1:10:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Sounds like a great set up Joe! My lair is the double garage, which I've never soiled with cars...

Don't have a home cinema, but I've got some pretty cool flight sim hardware...

Post #2481
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««23456»»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:23am