Differences in FS Flying School 2023

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Differences in FS Flying School 2023 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, December 17, 2022 8:22:02 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, December 17, 2022 9:11:42 AM
Hello

I am an owner if FS Flying School 2022 and I have purchased all the addons for this for each of the aircraft that have been released.

I have just received an email to notify me that FS Flying School has now been released which includes all the addons as standard.

Can you let me know what has changed between the different versions?

I am also a bit miffed that I have purchased each element at full price and now they come included in the new package, but I can pay additional money to upgrade. i have spent quite a bit of money to have all modules and feel another $20 for basically the same again with a few changes is possibly too much.

I know we all make our choices when we purchase, although I feel less inclined to upgrade now and maybe I should wait for a sale. Feels a bit disappointing as a loyal customer.
Post #14769
Posted Sunday, December 18, 2022 4:01:09 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi chickster25:

As is the case almost every year, we have included add-ons from recent releases in the main product in its latest major version.

We have a policy that folks never need to upgrade - it is their choice - and we support all versions of FSFlyingSchool going back 16 years.

I can see you've been an FSFlyingSchool user for many years and we appreciate your interest in FSFlyingSchool - over that time we have indeed published new versions about once a year and each time included add-ons published in the previous year.

Folks can upgrade whenever they want to - whenever they see new features they don't have and would like to have.

We are one of the very few publishers of flight simulation software who offer free demo versions of our software, which have no time limit, and we feel that, coupled with a policy of 50% discounted upgrades, and promotions during the year which are frequently over 70% off, this all gives a fair deal to folks interested in our products.

I hope this explains how this all works.

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator's new features are:

- NEW! Includes Taxiway Tutor Pack
- NEW! Includes Cessna 208B Caravan Detailed Instruction Pack
- NEW! Includes Baron G58 Detailed Instruction Pack

FSFlyingSchool 2023 now supports 84 aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator including these new and exciting planes!

• Microsoft Douglas DC-3
• Microsoft Grumman Goose G21
• Microsoft Junkers Ju52 MODERN Cockpit
• Big Radials JRF-6B Goose
• Carenado Beechcraft V35 Bonanza
• Carenado C195 Businessliner
• Carenado Pilatus PC12
• FlightFX MG HJet HA420

Have a great weekend of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14770
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:18am