Registration issues

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Registration issues Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, July 07, 2018 1:50:11 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:17:08 AM
I purchased Instant Approach / Instant Help as a bundle from FSPilotShop.com. They sent me the field numbers and the Registration Key for both. I had no specific instruction other than cutting and pasting the number into the credit header. I first did Instant Help, all went well. Then I did Instant Approach. It didn't go well. It seems the Credit screen still had the Instant Help code number and wouldn't let go of them. I was able to go to Instant Approach, but only as a Demo. I tried and tried to get it to accept the Instant Approach numbers but with no success.

Please tell me what am I to do? I don't want to uninstall then reinstall unless you tell me this is the way to fix the issue. Also, I guess I should register Instant Approach first, correct?

Let me know what I should do,

mikeatsr
Post #13414
Posted Sunday, July 08, 2018 3:17:35 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Mike. Both programs need to be registered, just as you have been doing, and of course they both have separate sets of registration data.

From what you have reported, I can only imagine that both of them are installed in the same folder.

I am not sure how this could have happened, and it is certainly not what we want, so install them into separate folders, and in this way there is no possibility whatsoever that one of the programs could have the registration codes from the other program and it's fields at the credits screen.

If you have any questions or need any assistance then please contact us either here at the Forum or using jeffpreston@fsflyingschool.com

Have a great week of flights.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13415
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:06am