On Approach checked but plane is not repositioned?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

On Approach checked but plane is not... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, September 01, 2017 12:03:10 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, October 09, 2017 5:46:54 PM
HI,

I used the "on approach" in the demo quite successfully, but now I can not get it to switched to identified airport (KGRB), in this case, when checked. Instead it goes to the destination airport in the Flight Plan I have in FSX, even though I clear that flight plan in FSFS?

I thought the video tutorial indicated that if you want to shoot some approaches, you just check the "On Approach" and it would go to the airport indicated?

I have v.10.3.0

Thanks,

Kent.
Post #13078
Posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 12:44:57 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Kent:

I understand you have a registered version of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2017 for FSX/FSX-SE/FS2004 v 10.3.0.

FSFlyingSchool will only look at the destination of the flight plan currently loaded in FSX if the 'Auto-Read FSX Flight Plan' option is turned on at the Flight Plan screen of FSFlyingSchool.

If this is off then the destination of the flight plan currently loaded in FSX cannot affect where FSFlyingSchool will place the aircraft when connect is pressed.

FSFlyingSchool will go to the airport specified in the On Approach section of the same screen so long as the 'Start' checkbox is ON.

If the following method does not work on your PC, please send a screen shot (or shots) showing the issue to

support@FSFlyingSchool.com

so we can look into it for you.

Please make sure the screen shot clearly shows the data you have entered and the problem.

To send us a screen shot, press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen and then PASTE that information into an email.

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please send the email containing the screen shot which you send to us, to yourself as well, so that you can see if the screen shot is correctly shown in the email and that it is readable and clearly shows the problem you are experiencing.

If you have any problems doing this - you can always just take a picture of the screen with a digital camera and send us that picture. As long as the picture is clear we can use that!

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any questions.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13079
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:30pm