FSFS2014 A2A Cessna 183 issues with P3D

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSFS2014 A2A Cessna 183 issues with P3D Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:46:05 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, November 30, 2014 1:24:42 PM
Greetings,
just downloaded and installed, registered(and read the manual), but sitting on the ground and in the air with the A2A C182 I get erroneous messages.
1) "Turn on the alternator" when it is turned on
2)"Retract the spoilers" when there are no spoilers

I know the A2A is a complex addon, but it is getting more than annoying. Would there be an upgrade or workaround that would fix this please?

When running test flights at PASI it keeps getting confused as to ILS or Visual, even when told visual, but this could be my radio settings.

I find the manual confusing, and the information as to which packs are included less than clear. Is there any way to check easily what I do and don't have please?
I NEED to be able to run the A2A Cessna 182, otherwise it doesn't really work for me

There is reference to there being and ability to reassign external switches to advance or go back with the flight modes (page 48 in the highlighted box) but I could not find anything in the program and again the manual is less than clear. Any help you can give with these issues would be more than appreciated.

There are references to airmanship challenges. Is this yet another pack that has to be purchased?

A quote from the info screen "* A Landing Score above 70 and a Flight Score above 80 must be achieved before circuits can be flown with FSFlyingSchool". This seems totally counter productive, or am I missing something

I really want this program to work and help, but at the moment I am finding it to be more than irritating.
Any help you can give would be appreciated
Regards
Peter B
Post #11900
Posted Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:35:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:09:25 AM
Hi Peter:

There are so many issues involved here, and our product has been so irritating for you, I think it best if I contact you directly via email.

You can expect an email from me today.

- Jeff Preston - Publisher

For reference for all other readers - we do of course offer free demo versions of all our products so that interested folks can try out the products for as long as they wish before even considering a purchase, to be sure that the product functions exactly as they would wish.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11901
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:32pm