FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12345»»»

I have lost my registration key - HELP! Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:03:47 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Well...

First of all - DON'T LOSE IT!

Back up any registration data you have onto a CD or similar. Many people have contacted us because of hard disk crashes or whatever other reason and these poor folks are stuck with flying the demo until they can get their key re-issued.

If the key is issued with a CD you are entirely responsible for it. In most cases, the dealer will not have your key information and if you lose it, we cannot help. This is true of most computer CDs requiring registration.

Remember that when you register FSFlyingSchool, the information is NOT sent to us. You do NOT need to be connected to the internet. As a result - we are not given the key as a result of this process.

If the key was not issued with a CD, you must contact the organisation from whom you purchased FSFlyingSchool. Our product is sold directly from our web site at www.FSFlyingSchool.com but is also available from many other sources around the world. If you purchased the product from one of these sources, we almost certainly do not have your registration information.
Exception - we will have your information if you downloaded the product from PCAviator.

If you purchased the product directly from us then we will have the key you were issued and can retrieve the data and send it to you again often immediately or at least by the next business day.

If you purchased the product from one of our dealers (not from FSFlyingSchool's web site nor from eBay or Amazon) then the dealer will have your information - and we will not. Exception - we will have your information if you downloaded the product from PCAviator.

If you purchased from a 3rd party, please contact them directly and ask for the key to be reissued.

Oh - P.S. - store the key information in a safe place!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #1179
Posted Friday, August 29, 2008 12:52:34 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:59:21 AM
Hi,
I just bought FSF school right now from PC Aviator site. I received a confirmation mail (object: The PC Aviator USA Download Store: Order #23101, Download Keys.), This mail give me the link for download. I download, I installed the zip file. But I am still waiting the keys, so I can't write the informations to register. Can you help me, I can only run the demo...

First Name: jean-michel
Last Name: maurel
E-Mail: flyingdoc-one@wanadoo.fr

INVOICE

Date: 08-29-2008 13:55:41
Order id: #23101
Order status: Processed

Post #1954
Posted Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:20:09 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:54:46 AM
Hi, 

I have the same flyngdoc's problem.

I just bought FSF school right now from PC Aviator site. I received a confirmation mail (object: The PC Aviator USA Download Store: Order #23102, Download Keys.), This mail give me the link for download. I download, I installed the zip file. But I am still waiting the keys, so I can't write the informations to register. Can you help me, I can only run the demo...

First Name: Franco  
Last Name: Ciech
E-Mail: f.ciech@akmail.it

INVOICE
Date: 08-29-2008 13:58:06
Order id: #23102
Order status: Processed

Thanks and bye!

Franco

Post #1955
Posted Saturday, August 30, 2008 5:03:53 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:59:21 AM
Hi Franco,
I am still waiting an answer from FS F School forum, and from PC Pilot... And you ?
Post #1956
Posted Saturday, August 30, 2008 8:20:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi guys!

Thanks for purchasing FSFlyingSchool.

All keys are emailed within 24 hours and yours have been sent.

Happy landings!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #1958
Posted Monday, September 01, 2008 2:13:11 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, January 09, 2009 4:17:07 AM
I too have purchased from PC Aviator and have not recieved an E-Mail
Post #1984
Posted Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:05:51 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Flyinparts:

We have edited your forum post to protect your personal information.

We have emailed your registration data to you - due to a technical fault it went to the vendor instead of yourself. Please accept our apologies.

Post #1997
Posted Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:49:38 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, January 09, 2009 4:17:07 AM
I Have recieved the Reg. coode and would like to thank you for your promp reply.
Post #2015
Posted Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:07:21 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:07:17 AM
I too purchased FSFlyingSchool from PC Aviator on 9/21/08 and have not received a registration key.   I must admit there was an error in my e-mail address at the time of purchase that I have since corrected. 

Also, I sent an e-mail to info@FSFlyingSchool.com attaching a copy of my invoice explaining the situation and giving my correct e-mail address.  I haven't yet got a reply, so I thought I'd give the forum a try.

Thanks for the help.

Post #2329
Posted Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:48:06 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:01:16 AM
i know this may be a longshot but i purchased this great program a while back, not sure exactly the date, but my name is Robert Dusablon and it could have been under debob1003@comcast.net or corsair1003@yahoo.com.  Also may have been under the name diane little, i know this is not very much to go by but i would appreciate your help. I do certainly plan on purchasing it over again as it was a great time finding out how "bad" a pilot i really was, lol.
Post #2342
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:39am