connecting fsx to fsf

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

connecting fsx to fsf Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:27:27 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:02:03 PM
Wow! if this keeps up you will have to come to sunny, warm south Florida to fly this thing for me.
I opened fsx and have an airplane in the air. Then I open fsf and click tip of the day. At the bottom it says no fsx found and no responce to the connect button, so I click the help button which tell me to get the latest version of fsuipc4. I have been to Schiratti's site at least a dozen times and probably downloaded fsuipc4 five times with no success in getting a connection between fsx and fsf. I have searched on line for a solution before bothering you again, but can't find one. When I do a search for fsuipc4 in the programs search box, it shows it five times. Once again, what am I doing wrong?
Post #11470
Posted Friday, March 07, 2014 4:45:57 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Pete:

This looks like an FSUIPC issue.

In order for FSX to function with our products, FSUIPC v 4 must be installed. If it is not - you will see "no connection".

You can tell if you have installed everything correctly by simply getting into a plane in FSX and then looking for an item called "Add-ons" on the menu bar across the top of the screen in FSX. You must be in a plane to see this menu bar. If there is such an item there, when you are in a plane, then choose it and look for an item called "FSUIPC" on the drop down menu. If it is there - there is no need to select it - it just has to be there.

If it is not there then FSUIPC is not installed.

If there are any problems downloading FSUIPC, you can download it from our own site here...

http://www.fsinventions.com/download/FSUIPC4.zip

Just download and launch the program and then follow the instructions.

Please let me know how you get on.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11478
Posted Friday, March 07, 2014 5:55:02 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:02:03 PM
Success! Once again you have set me on the right path. I was able to find the download in fsinventions. However, when I clicked on the web site address in your last response to me, it said they could not find it. So I went directly to fsinventions and after several different selections I found one that allowed me to download fsuipc4 and now fsx and FSf will connect. Thank you again. If you ever need someone to brag about the support FSf gives, just send them to me.
Post #11479
Posted Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:49:34 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Pete:

Excellent news!

Many thanks for your very kind words.

I do apologise - the link had a flaw in it even though I copied it from the site itself - it would not link correctly here from the forum. I have fixed the link so that folks in future will have a working link.

Happy landings!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11480
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:31pm