How do I register your product?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

How do I register your product? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:54:02 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, January 31, 2014 5:53:41 AM
Hi I purchased the new 2014 pro version to upgrade my previous pro version I thin it was 2012, it was pro version 5.78. I received my registration codes and put them in the correct fields in the registration details section, registered program, all was good. That was on Tuesday the 14th, and it ran fine until this morning Thursday the 16th, I run FSFlying School Pro and I get Invalid registration code. For the purpose of not letting my registration details be seen by all, I will not publish them here. But please advise as I can return email that was sent to me by yourselves containing registration details or I can provide an image of credits page with details.
Post #11381
Posted Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:28:57 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi:

We got your email - thanks for the details.

The most likely situation is that you have FSFS PRO and FSFS PRO 2014 installed in the same folder (which is OK) but the problem is that today you have launched FSFS PRO (as you can see in your picture) whereas you now need to launch FSFS PRO 2014.

If you launch the older program, which expects registration codes that end in 5001, it will not work, and there is no point in doing so anyway.

So... just launch FSFS PRO 2014 from now on and it will work.

If you cannot find an icon or shortcut on your PC with which to launch FSFS PRO 2014...

just open the folder where FSFS PRO 2014 is installed on your PC and locate the application file called "FSFlyingSchool" or "FSFlyingSchool.exe" and right click on it and choose "copy" and then on your Windows desktop right click in a blank area and choose "paste shortcut" and then will put an icon on your desktop that you can click from now on to launch FSFS PRO 2014.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11384
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:15pm