Boulder Mini tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Boulder Mini tour Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:32:40 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
SquadronLeader (1/15/2013)
Hi Ole!

Whoa - great reporting and great pictures!

Thanks for taking the time to share this fascinating trip with us - and giving us the real facts, good and bad, about how pleased or displeased old Smitty was with the flights.

Looking forward to your next instalment and especially to seeing your thoughts on the experience with X-Plane 10!

Any thoughts about trying out a flight with the new Baron Detail Pack in FSFS PRO 2013?

Thanks SquadronLeader

I shall give my feelings upon X-Plane and the FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane multi aircraft version soon as I come to a leg suitable for that version.

Of course I shall also use the brand new Baron Detail Pack in my tour.  I wish I could also include the use of the excellent Approach pack, but don´t see how... if you can come up with an idea for how it could be included - then spill...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #10509
Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:30:18 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Ole:

Well I guess the "On Approach" features are not really for a narrative style flight across the world / state. More for practice, practice, practice.

But - for a bit of spice - how about some very low visibility ILS approaches - without autopilot of course! It's always interesting to look at a flight map of that afterwards to see how well the pilot was able to fly a decent approach!

Do you DARE...?

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10512
Posted Friday, January 18, 2013 9:09:01 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

SquadronLeader (1/16/2013)
Hi Ole:

Do you DARE...?

DO I DARE? Man you know how to hit me SquadronLeader... LOL - I shall give it a try at some point soon.

BUT - right now im in Colorado AND - continuing to change aircraft while racing for big points.

Leg 8. Dedicated to you SquadronLeader. I fly the Baron, and use the DetailPack for this aircraft in FSX FSFlyingSchool Pro 2013.

This leg goes from Limon (KLIC) to Lamar (KLAA) and was about 100 miles long.

Here are the impressions of the flight - seen from the cameralens of my trusted photographer and Instructor Mr. Smith!

Flying with FSFlyingSchool is always a lot of both fun and education, BUT using the detail packs adds to the fun immensely. I wish there were detail packs for every aircraft avaliable...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #10539
Posted Friday, January 18, 2013 12:12:21 PM

Leg 9... Lamar (KLAA) to Pueblo (KPUB) choice of aircraft - the Maule - because of the very good view out of the aircraft. Nice little aircraft, which took me there nicely

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #10540
Posted Friday, January 18, 2013 12:43:48 PM

Spartan Executive... What a cool little aircraft too. Havent flown that much at all, but thought I would give it a try here in the Colorado tour, where Leg 10 is todays order:

The leg goes from Pueblo (KPUB) to Colorado Springs (KCOS) It was another Taildragger - this tour seems to be full of them

- and all too sudden, the flight was over. What a nice ride it was... Now I really long for some mountains to look at... 

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #10541
Posted Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:12:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Wow Ole!

More great flight simulation journalism and some spiffy scores too!

Thanks for all the effort and for sharing this with the forum.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10543
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:31am