Choice of airplanes

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Choice of airplanes Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:57:25 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 08, 2013 3:08:08 AM
Is it possible to get a free update, in order to load the plane of my choice? I run FSflying school with X-Plane 9 and I am very limited on my choice of airplanes. I also purchased my version of FSflying school over the internet with a confirmation number. Is there any help for me Or do I need to purchase the new version completely and/or X-Plane 10?
Post #10408
Posted Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:24:55 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Skip:

We have 2 versions that give very detailed support for the Cessna 172 - just one plane. They are for XP9 and XP10.

We just recently released a new product for XP10 which gives more general support (not so detailed) for over a dozen planes in XP10.

We plan to:

- Increase the number of planes supported in the new multiple plane version for XP10

- Release more products which give detailed support for one plane - in the manner of our c172 product.

There is no upgrade price from the c172 product to the XP10 multi-plane product as they are not different versions - they are different products. But... if you contact sales@fsflyingschool.com and ask them to "make you a deal" - they will!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10409
Posted Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:49:39 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Thanks for the fast reply. So let me get this right, since I have a registered copy of c172 edition, I can get an update to this xp10 copy but still need to ask for a deal at fs sales...? Uhhh mmmmh? OK, I'll take a look.
Post #10410
Posted Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:04:07 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Skip:

The sales team are always ready to make a deal - this is our stated policy in emails and here on this site. We try to help.

For reference - there is no upgrade offered from the c172 product to the multiple plane product as it is a different product, not an older version of the same product.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10412
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:35:43 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

OK, Sorry. I'm still having problems and now I have a bigger one... I just bought the new version of X-Plane (10) and in the process I lost my version of FSFlightSchool with voice box, of which I couldn't get to work anyway. All that's left is the Pro Demo version that I downloaded.
So, without beating around the bush any longer... Once I get my version back again, with voice box, what do I need to purchase from FSFS so I can fly with my ERJ140 or KingAir (I hope you have one of these) and start learning to fly... Please understand that (I) am about as smart in this area as a Boot camp newbee! I need someone to give me an ORDER!, to understand. Please be advised that I will say "Sir, YES SIR!" afterward, but I may still do the wrong thing, until I eventually get it right. Patients is a virtue known to few. But from what I have come to understand, is that the FSFS version that I bought originally was one of those few that had a lot of patience with me.... And I want him back! And anything else that will enhance my learning in this area, without having to pay more than I should need to...
Sorry if this sounds like your answering the same questions again, I just want to know for certain what it is I need to purchase.
Thanks for your guidance
Skip
Post #10417
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:41:25 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Skip:

OK - I'll do this by the numbers so as to be clear.

FSFS PRO is for FSX - nothing to do with X-Plane.

FSFS X-Plane 10 c172 edition works with XP10 and the c172 only.

FSFS X-Plane 10 Multiple Planes edition works with over a dozen listed planes, but you can also add more as described in the free manual which comes with the free demo and is installed on the PC when the demo is installed.

>>"so I can fly with my ERJ140 or KingAir"

I am happy to report that the Beechcraft King Air C90B is supported directly by FSFS X-Plane 10 Multiple Planes edition.

The other good news is that the Voice Command Pack for FSFS for XP works with all our products for X-Plane.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Post #10418
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:57:19 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Thanks, that helps! Now all I need to do is get another copy of my c-172 edition. I sent off my invoice number, but it hasn't been recognized. Then I sent my e-mail copy of my invoice to flight school. I'm waiting for an answer and hopefully soon I'll be able to upload it again.
Skip
Post #10420
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:54:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Skip:

Can you tell me the email address you wrote to and the date and time? I just had a look and cannot find such a pending request.

To save time - can you also send the purchase information to jeffpreston@fsflyingschool.com so I can get it processed right away for you.

(Do not post the information here on the forum as it is private).

Post #10421
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:49pm