Poor weather and or Night flights

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Poor weather and or Night flights Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
" in case I'm reported to the authorities "

HA!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #4199
Posted Friday, May 29, 2009 2:34:18 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Bruce E (5/28/2009)
Hi Sqn Ldr

I was landing on 08 with the wind 008/8.      72 degrees off the centre line. In order to land I had to fly a heading of about say 070 to give me a track of 080 and Miss Aviatrix saying "Get lined up with the runway",

Thanks for the explanation.

I forgot to mention in my flight report that when seeking landing permission from Hilo Intl tower they refused as the field was imc due to the wx. I told then I was low on fuel and they relented. I'm telling you just in case I'm reported to the authorities

Bruce

Bruce

As one of the Hawaiian tour administrators, I have sent a fax to Hilo Int. airport. It turns out that the flightcontroller in charge at the time of your landing is rapported mentally instable, and had no right to turn you down on your request in the first place.

The tower leader apologized deeply, when I threatned to exclude Hilo int. on next years Hawaiian tour. "The value of the FSFlyingschool tours it just too great to miss out on" he said. He also said that the flightcontroller has been "let go" and is rapported destitude in the gutters of Ding-zang, a small suburb town near Honolulu.

See you in the Caribbean tour 2009.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4200
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:43pm