Abnormal interference between versions FSUIPC

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Abnormal interference between versions FSUIPC... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, November 13, 2020 10:18:13 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 16, 2022 2:41:38 AM
Hello,

I use FSUIPC for FSX, P3Dv5 and MSFS and I encountered the following problem : I ran P3Dv5 + FSFS and exited normally the simulator. Then I launched MSFS and launched FSUIPC7. The result was an exit with the message "Another incompatible product is running (WideClient, P3D or FSX)". The solution was obviously to restart the computer to get rid of the problem.

My question is : what can be done to be sure that FSUIPC is closed after having exited from P3D (I thought it was done and I did not encounter this problem a few days ago with the previous version of W10 - I recently installed the 20H2 - ? There is no trace of FSUIPC or P3D in the task manager after the exit from P3D.

Thank you very much for comments.
Best regards

PS I guess that one answer (if any) will be to restart the computer between each flight sessions with different simulators. I know it is certainly better but I never had such problem with previous versions of W10.
Post #14200
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2020 3:22:40 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 4:09:25 AM
Hi gerodcray:

This is a regrettable side-effect of the Windows update it seems - I am glad that restarting the PC solves it for you.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14207
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:17am