Err 75, Path/File Access, WriteINIFile

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Err 75, Path/File Access, WriteINIFile Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:01:50 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:38:27 AM
Thought I would update you on this problem(local) I had with writeinifile. I screwed around with my disk trying to defrag and re-position the boot files closer to the middle of my data on the outer tracks and wound up corrupting some boot files. I did a complete re-install of win 8.1 and all apps and School came up fine! VERY PLEASED with school! Great job! Mr Smith and I got off to a rocky start but are best buddies now.
Post #12336
Posted Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:55:47 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Charles:

Excellent! Very good news to hear you are up and flying with Smitty - I hope you enjoy your flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12340
Posted Monday, September 21, 2015 8:18:00 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Sunday, September 27, 2015 8:25:50 PM
I also have error 75 and have set the admin, turned of McAffee, have lots of space and memory. I get the erro sounds as soon as I release the Pause when sitting on the runway. At KGRB , I have activated the product and have FSX.
I have windows 10, is that the issue?. Hope you can help. Chuck
Post #12370
Posted Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:21:36 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Chuck:

Glad to help!

Firstly - rest assured that folks all over the world are using FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 for FSX with Windows 10.

So... we need to determine what needs to be done on your PC.

Some questions...

1. Has FSFS PRO 2015 for FSX ever run successfully on this PC before? If so - what has changed since it ran?

2. If you do not have the very latest version of FSFS PRO 2015 for FSX, please download and install it - it is version 8.6.3 http://www.fsflyingschool.com/demo.asp

3. You also need the very latest version of FSUIPC4 - if you do not have it - please download and install it - it is version 4.945 http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC4.zip

4. We need to be certain how the admin rights are set - please set them permanently if you have not already done so, by setting the program to always run as administrator at the Compatibility section of the Properties of the program.
You should do this even if you are the only person who uses the PC and even if you are an administrator. To do this, right click on the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool, select 'Properties' from the menu, select the 'Compatibility' tab, and turn ON 'Run this program as an administrator'.

Please let me know how you get on.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12371
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:56:25 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

I have the same error 75, after I have set your folder to share, used admin on FSX and FSFlying Pro, re started, not at menu. When FSF connects I get the audio "make sure not at a menu" even when I am not. Once I un pause FSX I hear the error 'bing' and do not hear any instruction.
Post #12375
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:04:13 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Sorry, just re posted before I found your reply. I just bought FSF Pro and downloaded installed the utility FSUIP4.
FSF has not ever worked. All permissions had been switched to Admin on FSF and FSX. Still no joy.
Post #12376
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2015 3:17:04 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Chuck:

Can you confirm these items?

1. You have FSFS PRO 2015 for FSX, version 8.6.3.

2. You have FSUIPC4 version 4.945 (or higher).

3. You have set the properties of the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool as I've described? To do this, right click on the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool, select 'Properties' from the menu, select the 'Compatibility' tab, and turn ON 'Run this program as an administrator'.

If having taken these measures you still have an error please send a screen shot of the entire screen to support@fsflyingschool.com

Please make sure the screen shot clearly shows the problem message.

To send us a screen shot, press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen and then PASTE that information into an email.

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please send the email containing the screen shot which you send to us, to yourself as well, so that you can see if the screen shot is correctly shown in the email and that it is readable and clearly shows the problem you are experiencing.

If you have any problems doing this - you can always just take a picture of the screen with a digital camera and send us that picture. As long as the picture is clear we can use that!

Post #12378
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:38pm