Comparing X-Plane to other versions

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Comparing X-Plane to other versions Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:32:05 AM
I was reading through some posts just to see if there was any news about imminent/potential upgrades to the X-Plane version.

I noticed one where you stated that something would be coming along soon but then observed that the operational date qas July 2011.

So, any news on more bells and whistles to top up an already excellent piece of add on

Graham

Post #9979
Posted Monday, July 23, 2012 12:29:07 PM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Graham:

Thanks for your kind words about FSFS.

We are working on bringing as much as we can from the FSFS Pro product into FSFS for X-Plane and would, as you can imagine, publish if it were ready, but we are still working on these features.

The XP technology is very different from FSX and FS2004 and so these things take time and are not always even possible.

I don't want to set expectations on a set of features that may or may not make it into the XP version. It's not saying much I know, but all I can say is that we are very keen to publish a new XP release as soon as it's tested and ready - that's the business we are in of course.

Rest assured that when any information is available, it will be published to the mail list and here on the forum.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #9980
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:23am