Extending Planes

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Extending Planes Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:29:53 AM
Anything in the pipeline for new planes in FSF.Sch. for X-Plane and generally bringing it up towards the FSX standard offers--would be appreciated by quite a few I think.

Spec. Win.7Pro.64bit--Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.--AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6(4.2max) 223W
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5--Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600--1T WD HDD--Saitek X52--TrakIR 5.

Post #8972
Posted Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:33:44 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi -

Thanks for your interest.

We are indeed developing the X-Plane product to include support of more planes and also adding features that are at present only offered in the FSX / FS2004 version of FSFlyingSchool, such as support for flight planning.

We are unable to release details at present, but will release them as soon as we can (once testing is finished) here at the forum.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8975
Posted Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:28:58 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Good news. Really like FSFlying School its put a completely new aspect to flying. Unfortunately I find it works well sometimes then goes haywire really buggy.

Regardless of the initial settings (I've tried all the options in various combinations-auto detection On/Off) I get real problems,

FSSch. decides what I am doing-landing, cruising,taxiing, taking off and jumps from one to another at random with a 'roger' with the Ear Phones switched on-or off-or disconnected completely & no keyboard keys touched. I end up being marked for functions I am not preforming, for being in autopilot when its switched off, for decending when I am in the landing mode (verbal or keyboard commanded) because FSSchool is randomly switching back to cruising/taking off-whatever.

Ground speed comes up frequently, consistantly, just unstopable phrase repetition as with Vis & Wind--have to switch sound off or shoot the x@#* Parrot. However the remarks in the Log ie Good or bad Landing, nose down/up, not centered, bad alignment, speed ect are bang in order & I am becoming well aware of my mistakes as I am flying before reading the Log-the same can be said of my awareness to my increasing good flying practices. I have uninstalled clean installed several times to no avail. I will have to dispense with the earphones &  caption display and just read the final log which spoils a great program. Are there a lot off issues reported? Cheers

Spec. Win.7Pro.64bit--Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.--AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6(4.2max) 223W
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5--Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600--1T WD HDD--Saitek X52--TrakIR 5.

Post #8976
Posted Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:34:02 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

Thought I had better mention I've sorted the problem (Well got rid of it anyway) It was within FSSchool? X-Plane? Win. Speech? or a combination of them. Checked the settings through once again with/without headphones but it became even worse--totally unstable. I then changed my speech profile--it all flickered a bit and on returning to X-Plane it works better than it ever has--a real smooth pleasure to use.

Post #8978
Posted Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:08:01 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi -

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

These are not issues that most people experience.

A lot of folks prefer to just have autodetection of flight mode set off and then control it themselves with the keyboard or Voice Pack.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8980
Posted Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:51:52 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

Thanks. As I said it seems to have been a computer/ & or/ program issue. Its working well now in all modes at any setting with voice or keyboard commands. Can't wait for the extention to other planes & hope it coincides with X-Plane.v10. With the promise that its a beast of a program, along with the excellent planes now being turned out & aerosoft promising the new scenery Which can be previewed at  http://forum.aerosoft.com  we   should soon be flying close to reality. Cant wait. Cheers again

Post #8981
Posted Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:38:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
We've just released a free update (of FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane - Cessna 172 Edition) with support for the Carenado C172.

Post #8994
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:29:38 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, July 29, 2016 1:14:55 AM
Hi,

Is there going to be any support for the Carendo and GoogleFlight Mapping in X-Plane 9? What about the other enhancements that FSX and FS have, GPS use, On approach function and Panic button for either x-plane 9 or 10? Any chance of those happening

Cheers
Post #9960
Posted Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:51:30 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi -

Our main X-Plane focus is on the latest version of the product, but we do plan to add what features we can from the FSX version. The technology is of course very different and as a result these things can take a while. Rest assured that we will get those new features out as soon as they are tested and ready.

Any updates will be announced here.

As usual, all updates will be available for free trial via demo.

Post #9963
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:55pm