Scoring?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Scoring? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, December 26, 2011 11:40:27 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:29:53 AM
Hi all--Well by the posts it seems like theres not a great number of people flying through this forum!!

Using FSF after a delay basically to see how its working out in v10. Same as v9 I think-no problems.

Can I assume that FSF is really programmed to recognise & land at airports with ILS facilities? I've just been flying around/landing at smaller airports that do not have them and I,m getting--Nowhere near the centre (On landing)--Not lined up with the centre-- Poor Glideslope-- when I am positively Bang on or very near.

On airports with glideslope/LOC/ILS facilities I only get such reports when I AM out of order and obviously so? Cheers & happy new year to all (Well by the post it looks like I'm wishing myself that )

Spec. Win.7Pro.64bit--Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.--AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6(4.2max) 223W
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5--Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600--1T WD HDD--Saitek X52--TrakIR 5.

Post #9220
Posted Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:54:22 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
swantee (12/26/2011)
Hi all--Well by the posts it seems like theres not a great number of people flying through this forum!!

The forum is a great place for folks to ask questions.

Using FSF after a delay basically to see how its working out in v10. Same as v9 I think-no problems.

Splendid.

Can I assume that FSF is really programmed to recognise & land at airports with ILS facilities? I've just been flying around/landing at smaller airports that do not have them and I,m getting--Nowhere near the centre (On landing)--Not lined up with the centre-- Poor Glideslope-- when I am positively Bang on or very near.

This is all explained in the manual. The aircraft can be landed at any airport with full evaluation of the approach and landing, but the procedures in the manual must be followed.

The instructor must know which runway the pilot is landing at - described in the manual as being lined up with the runway when descending through 500 AGL, etc.

On airports with glideslope/LOC/ILS facilities I only get such reports when I AM out of order and obviously so? Cheers & happy new year to all (Well by the post it looks like I'm wishing myself that )

Many thanks

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #9226
Posted Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:24:24 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:29:53 AM
Thanks Squad--appreciated. I think you Guys should push your great product a little more in the direction of X-Plane v10 as theres a load of newbies asking flying questions. X-Plane forum has an Ace Flying School but FSF really is a great start with the nagging instructors constantly putting you right--then it's easy to progress into the reading Flying schools more intricate stuff--cheers again

Spec. Win.7Pro.64bit--Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.--AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6(4.2max) 223W
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5--Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600--1T WD HDD--Saitek X52--TrakIR 5.

Post #9229
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:24pm