Best Flight Simulation product ever!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Best Flight Simulation product ever! Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 16, 2011 3:59:21 AM
I am an old man now, still playing with this "game", a term with which I am in conflict.  It has the potential for being so much more.  I have flown MS's Flight Sims since version 4.0 or earlier (I had an old version which was no more than lines - maybe Sublogic).  Over the years I have seen great improvement in the program and they have cost me lots of time and money (upgrading equipment to handle the load).  I have bought many add-ons and have been satisfied with some, but disappointed with many of them.  Now, I have purchased your excellent program, FSFlyingschool 2011, and have found something that has rekindled my enthusiasm in the hobby and gives me something close to "real" to give me a purpose in a hobby in which I was beginning to lose interest.  Thank you so much for your fine program, but my wife will not thank you for the time I spend "in my own little world".  She will get over it!
Post #8877
Posted Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:35:16 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi OT2:

Many thanks for taking the time to write your kind words. 

We certainly appreciate the feedback!

So glad to hear that we're able to inject some new fun into the flight simulation of a veteran FS user such as yourself. 

Sublogic? Ah yes - I remember the old days myself!  

Well... stay tuned because we have many more items and features in development here at our Sinister Lab...

We're working on more FSFS Detail Packs (in the same series as the c172 Detail Pack) and a bunch of new features for FSFS that will take the experience of flying with us to a new level of realism and interaction.

We just ran our first professionally created survey and the results have been most encouraging and full of great ideas - more on this exciting develpment shortly...

Thanks again - and good luck with your flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #8878
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:01am