WWT Competitions and X-Plane

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

WWT Competitions and X-Plane Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, June 11, 2011 6:09:56 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:45:28 AM
Hi,

I've trained with FSFlying School for nearly 2 monthes and I've seen some real improvements in my flights. So... thank you.

I have a question.
I've read we might see in the future FSFlying school for X-Plane accept other planes than the default Cessna 172 (even non-default C172 for X-Plane are not accepted), so it would mean that all X-Plane pilots would be able to join to the WWT competitions (where some bigger planes are sometimes necessary).
I think it would be great (and even greater with X-Plane 10).

May we have a hint when such feature will be available for Xplane community.

Bravo again for you great work.

-----------------------------------------
X-Plane 9 - Windows 7
Post #8827
Posted Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:58:54 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
lugaru (6/11/2011)
I've read we might see in the future FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane accept other planes than the default Cessna 172 (even non-default C172 for X-Plane are not accepted)

Which non-default Cessna 172 models do you use?

I think it would be great (and even greater with X-Plane 10).

We're looking forward to X-Plane 10 too!

May we have a hint when such feature will be available for Xplane community.

We'll let everyone know soon, don't worry we're aiming to release something within a few months...

Bravo again for you great work.

Thanks!
Post #8830
Posted Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:47:22 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:45:28 AM
John Paul Jones (6/12/2011)

Which non-default Cessna 172 models do you use?

Following your comment, I checked and found that only one of my C172 model has the problem.
I tried with a C172GS1000 and it worked.
I tried with model called Skyhawk N9522S (found here : http://cbpowell.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/modified-cessna-172-model-for-x-plane/ ) and it worked.

But I sometimes use the following C172SP found here: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=301
It's an old and basic version but one of its interest is that the 3D cockpit is usable (it doesn't take 2 screens to display) and AFAIK the "fly model" is the one use in the Curt Boyll's original model.

When trying to connect FSFlying school, it says it's not a C172.

Glad to hear that you're going to developp more for us. It's really a valuable product.

Cheers,

Regis

-----------------------------------------
X-Plane 9 - Windows 7
Post #8831
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:14am