Heavy planes in FSFlyingschool for X-Plane?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Heavy planes in FSFlyingschool for X-Plane? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, March 04, 2011 10:03:04 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, March 04, 2011 1:18:29 PM
I acquired FSFS last night and had time to enjoy several flights with the exacting MrSmith. I'm enjoying the company and the feedback very much. I did notice whilst setting up FSFS that one could tailor the instructor pilot AI characters, and that one of the existing instructors prefers 'heavy' aircraft. This implies that aircraft other than the 172SP may be used in FSFS, (perhaps only in the FSX version?). I was not able to substitute any other aircraft, however - not even the Cessna 152.

Is the ability there to train with other aircraft, or is this a 'coming feature'?

Thanks.
Post #8653
Posted Friday, March 04, 2011 2:47:34 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
fencible (3/4/2011)
I acquired FSFS last night and had time to enjoy several flights with the exacting MrSmith. I'm enjoying the company and the feedback very much. I did notice whilst setting up FSFS that one could tailor the instructor pilot AI characters, and that one of the existing instructors prefers 'heavy' aircraft. This implies that aircraft other than the 172SP may be used in FSFS, (perhaps only in the FSX version?). I was not able to substitute any other aircraft, however - not even the Cessna 152.

Is the ability there to train with other aircraft, or is this a 'coming feature'?

Thanks.

Edited...removed....sorry

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #8654
Posted Friday, March 04, 2011 3:01:48 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane is aircraft specific. It "only" works for the C172.

Versions for other aircraft - well just wait and see...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #8655
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:37pm