how to i put the zip filer directly into FS2004

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

how to i put the zip filer directly into... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, November 06, 2010 8:05:24 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 29, 2013 1:21:56 AM
Hey fellow fliers,does anybody know how to extract,or whatever you do to a zip file of FSFlying School 2009 virtual pilot,that i got an instant download from FSPilotshop.com. I also ordered a back up disc,like i always do,but i always have problems,about where to put(exactly) the compressed zip file,so that it is in my FS2004 program.I seem to extract it,then when i put it into internet explorer and try to open it(to some how put it in FS2004 program)when i open the explorer file,the computer goes berserk,with keep opening muliple windows over and over,of windows explorer,until i have to turn off the computer and restart it,this always happens on any zip file,i did not want to wait for the disc,if i could just figure this out.does any flyer out there know a step-by-step procedure for getting this file into my FS2004 program.Thanks for any advice.   sami
Post #8056
Posted Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:20:52 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
You can download the demo of FSFlyingSchool2009 here.

Then simply run the setup program to install it.

You'll need to enter the FSFlyingSchool2009 registration key that FSPilotshop.com will have provide in order to turn the demo version into the full version.
Post #8059
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:19pm