Saving to the Flight Log [solved]

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Saving to the Flight Log [solved] Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:32:05 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:55:39 PM
Hi,

I have recently purchased FSFlying School and think it is a great product.  I am learning to fly (for enjoyment only) in a Cessna 152 and find that the FSFS instructor is a lot more demanding then my real world instructor.  However, the problem I have is that I do not seem able to save my flights in the log book....any suggestions or am I being a bit thick

Once again thank you for a fantastic flight sim aid

There is nothing so useless as runway behind you or sky above you

Post #735
Posted Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:31:09 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Flyingjon (3/7/2007)
Hi,

I have recently purchased FSFlying School and think it is a great product.  I am learning to fly (for enjoyment only) in a Cessna 152 and find that the FSFS instructor is a lot more demanding then my real world instructor.  However, the problem I have is that I do not seem able to save my flights in the log book....any suggestions or am I being a bit thick

Once again thank you for a fantastic flight sim aid

Many thanks for the kind words - we'll be quoting you on our web site if that's OK with you?

Does FSFS function correctly otherwise?
You just see nothing when you click View Full Pilot Log Book?
Are there any .HTM files in the .........\FSFlyingSchool\PilotRoster folder? (If so please describe them).
What is the name of the currently selected pilot?
Try creating a NEW pilot profile and save it and then fly a simple short flight and let us know what you get.

In addition, I have reproduced the user configuration section from the FAQ below - please give us as much information as you can.

======

What information should I gather to put answers to my questions on a fast track?
The more information we have about your system, the sooner we can answer your questions, so please provide as much of the following information as you can.

The good news is that FSFS is installed all over the world, running with FS2002, FS2004 and FSX with no problems so we are sure we can get it running on your PC.

Was this the first time you installed FSFlyingSchool - have you successfully run earlier versions of FSFlyingSchool ?

Are you using a registered version of FSFlyingSchool?

Could we ask you to send is some details about your PC?

We will need:

Exact Windows version
Exact Flight Simulator version
Exact FSUIPC version
Is FSUIPC registered? (It does not need to be, but we need to know if it is).

PC RAM (Main memory)
PC Processor
PC Video Card

Names of any other Flight Sim add-ons running at the same time.

Names of any other software applications running at the same time - we ask this because a number of programs such as Snag-It and Camtasia may conflict with key mapping.

If you witness an error message, please press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen and then PASTE that information into an email to us at info@fsflyingschool.com or submit it as a file to this forum if you are familiar with such tasks on your PC.

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please try to answer all these questions so we can help you get up and flying with FSFlyingSchool!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #737
Posted Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:02:50 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:55:39 PM
Hi

Just to let you know that by changing the pilot name I am now saving my flights without any further problem - thanks.  Please feel free to use my comments my name is Jon Haword.

Once again thank you for a great product

There is nothing so useless as runway behind you or sky above you

Post #750
Posted Monday, March 12, 2007 2:28:45 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Glad to hear you're all set and thanks again for the kinds words.

Let us know how you get along - looking forward to hearing from you here at the forum.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #751
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:54pm