British Aviator Serving Time in Jakarta Prison

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

British Aviator Serving Time in Jakarta... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, January 17, 2010 12:18:40 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
They say I refused to settle my bar bill. Balderdash!

Anyway they had the last word and flung me in jail to await a court hearing the date which has been set for  February 22. Now that will just not do as I have a compettition to win, I mean finish.

They say that if I can raise 9,500 Indonesian Rupiah (about $1,000 US) I can get out on bail (and flee/fly the country)

Any fellow competitor on the Sydney to Singapore Sweet & Sour Tour who feels compassion towards my plight please send a donation to;

Biggles Prisoner #1022734,

c/o Jakarta Central,

Sukharno Avenue,

Jakarta 103342 

Post #6652
Posted Sunday, January 17, 2010 12:50:04 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Oh my word!! My sweet Aunt Fanny!!!

Team Fenric can wire the necessary funds if necessary.  Or not.  In lieu of that not being enough bribe payoff bail, we'll be in the area before the end of the week.  Smitty knows a fellow with a hot aire balloon and a lengthy bit of stout rope.  If we can cordinate a flyover with your exercise time, you'll be out of trouble before you can say "Bob's yer uncle."

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6655
Posted Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:39:28 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Fenric (1/17/2010)
Oh my word!! My sweet Aunt Fanny!!!

Team Fenric can wire the necessary funds if necessary.  Or not.  In lieu of that not being enough bribe payoff bail, we'll be in the area before the end of the week.  Smitty knows a fellow with a hot aire balloon and a lengthy bit of stout rope.  If we can cordinate a flyover with your exercise time, you'll be out of trouble before you can say "Bob's yer uncle."

Quick line

Tidying prison governors office  --  not much time

look for me in exercise yard, I'll be wearing bright pink bandana (don't ask)

12 noon next 7 days

gotta go

cheers

Prisoner Biggles

Post #6676
Posted Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:31:44 PM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Roger that, Biggles.  Sunday, half midnight, ruby slippers.

Never fear; we'll be there, or somewhere abouts.

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6680
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:59am