Do You Like FSFlyingSchool Competitions and Flight Tours?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Do You Like FSFlyingSchool Competitions and... Expand / Collapse
Would you like to see FSFlyingSchool Have...
Poll ResultsVotes
I would not like to see more FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

3.7%
0%
I Somewhat would like to see more FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

3.7%
0%
I am not ready to get in on the FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours
0%
0%
I certainly would like to see more FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

25.93%
0%
I think that FSFlyingSchool should have more competitions and flight tours

18.52%
0%
I have already been on the FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

11.11%
0%
I would be very interested in the FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

14.81%
0%
I am ready to get in on the FSFlyingSchool competitions and flight tours

22.22%
Member Votes: 8, Anonymous Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:40:24 AM
Hi to all FSFlyingSchool Members, Program users and Forum members.
Last week, I have been looking at the statistics of FSFlyingSchool Members, Program users and Forum members who have not entered in on the fun for the FSFlyingSchool's flight competitions and tours. This poll would greatly help The FSFlyingSchool Flight Competitions developers see how many of you answered the poll above to give them feedback on what you have to say about the FSFlyingSchool on having these competitions and flight tours. They are trying hard to keep all FSFlyingSchool Members, Program users and Forum members happy with the Program and support threads through the forums. They need to know what your thoughts are to help them assist you even more by means of providing these fun competitions and flight tours, and many other things as well. Your opinion counts, and it helps us to improve upon the FSFlyingSchool. This way it will give them a much larger picture of who is interested in these areas of competitions and flight tours. Please do leave them comments here as well. They would like to hear from you.

Best Regards, Garrick Pattenden
Founder / CEO
Canadian Aviation Software
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 FSX, FS2004
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Post #3766
Posted Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:52:47 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

It is great to see that people are voting on the poll, I look forward to seeing the end results. Positively I hope? :

Please leave your comments on this poll.

Garrick.

Founder / CEO

Post #3789
Posted Monday, April 27, 2009 5:14:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Go for it Garrick!

Good to see your poll and good to see people responding to it.

The more information we have on what people want the better we can do to make those things happen!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #3799
Posted Monday, April 27, 2009 3:31:56 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

SquadronLeader (4/27/2009)
Go for it Garrick!

Good to see your poll and good to see people responding to it.

The more information we have on what people want the better we can do to make those things happen!

Thank you Jeff,

I am really surprised to see responses myself on this poll. And yes to quote you: The more information we have on what people want the better we can do to make those things happen!

Nice to hear from you.

Have a wonderful week.

CaptGarrick.

Founder / CEO

Post #3805
Posted Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:58:29 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
CaptGarrick

How wonderful to see someone as enthutiastic as I felt when I first came across FSFlyingschool, whis wonderful program, that just changed my flying 100 percent.

I  - and everyone looking - have notised that you try to help out everyone in need of help, and that is just what this forum can use. People who cares.

As for the poll. I have - of course - taken it, (as Joe and i are the only ones who have done previous tours, and there are two poll takers stating that, Joe and I obviously have both taken the poll.)

Polls are great, as it can show what people wants and dont want, so thank you for doing this.

I am a little concerned about you. You being an airline pilot and a CFI, well you just might beat the living crap out of me, and I like to win, so this concernes me....

No of course not. I just wanted to thank you for all you´ve done, not only for these - Joes and my crazy tour ideas, but for all the help you provide on the forum. Im sure SL is equally happy for this

Hope you will have a great tour, and hope you will throw in a couple of zero scores, to let me win! Just like Joe kindly did on the World Wide Tour

See you around

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3812
Posted Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:21:17 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

oleandreasen (4/28/2009)
CaptGarrick

How wonderful to see someone as enthutiastic as I felt when I first came across FSFlyingschool, whis wonderful program, that just changed my flying 100 percent.

I  - and everyone looking - have notised that you try to help out everyone in need of help, and that is just what this forum can use. People who care.

As for the poll. I have - of course - taken it, (as Joe and i are the only ones who have done previous tours, and there are two poll takers stating that, Joe and I obviously have both taken the poll.)

Polls are great, as it can show what people wants and dont want, so thank you for doing this.

I am a little concerned about you. You being an airline pilot and a CFI, well you just might beat the living crap out of me, and I like to win, so this concernes me....

No of course not. I just wanted to thank you for all you´ve done, not only for these - Joes and my crazy tour ideas, but for all the help you provide on the forum. Im sure SL is equally happy for this

Hope you will have a great tour, and hope you will throw in a couple of zero scores, to let me win! Just like Joe kindly did on the World Wide Tour

See you around

Hey Ole,

Great to hear from you!

Thank you so much for that compliment Ole, and for voting in on the poll , I too am very greatful to you as well for your knowledge and expertise in the FSFlyingSchool Program and on Simulators, etc. You too have been a very great big help here on this forum. I have learned so much from you as well as Jeff, Joe and the others here on the forum. I really look forward to having a great time during the tour as well as you are. By the looks of your Flight Simulator Lay out at home from the photo(s), I am the one who should be concerned too about you just might beat the living crap out of me!

See you up there this Friday.   I just might end up throwing in a few Zero's in for you.

Cheers my friend!

Garrick.

Founder / CEO

Post #3815
Posted Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:38:42 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

It is great to see that 6 people have voted on the poll. I look forward to seeing more people vote on this poll to see the end results.

Cheers,

CaptGarrick.

Founder / CEO

Post #3951
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:14pm