How can i start FSFlying School 2009?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

How can i start FSFlying School 2009? Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, March 01, 2009 7:45:52 AM
Hi, there

I just purchased FSFlying School 2009 this morning, but i have no idea how it's work!? can i select the topic such as circuit training, taxi, cross wind landing as FSX flight lesson? or does anyone can teach me how to use this program to flight??

And how can i use this program without enter 3 field and reg.code when ever i log in?

Thank you so much !

Cheers

Sean

Post #3497
Posted Sunday, March 01, 2009 3:02:58 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Sean (3/1/2009)
Hi, there

I just purchased FSFlying School 2009 this morning, but i have no idea how it's work!? can i select the topic such as circuit training, taxi, cross wind landing as FSX flight lesson? or does anyone can teach me how to use this program to flight??

And how can i use this program without enter 3 field and reg.code when ever i log in?

Thank you so much !

Cheers

Hi Sean. Very bold of you to purchase the program before downloading the demo and try it out, but you wont be sorry, I can almost garantee you that.

Regarding the reg. code, this will be sent to you, to the email you used when purchasing the program, within 24 hours, so you´ll soon have the full version.

In the meantime I suggest you pull out the old manual, and read it. It gives you the answers to everything I can think of. Where you can fly in the demo version until you get the reg.key, how to use the program and all.

Basically you just load a flight in your Flightsimulator, then alt-tab out and start your FSFlyingschool. Then you press connect, and youre on. The manual will tell you how to make flightplans, and so on, so you can benefit from all the features, but as soon as you press connect (given that the FSFS program is installed proberly) the Instructor Mr.Smith will start talking to you. Once you get used to that, there is no going back - I tell you.

So Sean. Manual for now, and try out the program in the demoarea (see manual for that too) and before you know it, the reg.key will come and youre all set for lifelong fun - and education.

Please post about what you experience - good as well as bad.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3498
Posted Monday, March 02, 2009 4:16:30 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Sean:

Ole has given you excellent advice , to which I can only add...

The manual is installed onto the PC during the installation process.

If you bought FSFlyingSchool on CD, this will come from the CD.

If you downloaded FSFlyingSchool, this will come from the downloaded file.

It is opened and displayed at the end of installation.

To read the manual at any time, pick:

Start Menu -> Programs -> FSFlyingSchool -> FSFlyingSchool Manual

or just open the manual directly inside the FSFlyingSchool folder on the PC.

By default this will be:
C:\Program Files\FSFlyingSchool\FSFlyingSchoolManual.pdf

Let us know how you get on!  

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #3514
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:27am