X-Plane 12 can't found PositionAircraft

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

X-Plane 12 can't found PositionAircraft Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, September 17, 2022 1:49:02 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:35:34 AM
When I started FS Instant Approach it has always the message that he can't found the PositionAircraft Plugin. I installed on the X-Plane 12 and it runs. Seams to run correct because I can do some functions inside of X-Plane 12. However, FS Instant Approach still has the message that he can't found the plugin PositionAircraft. No way to push the connect button. So to me it looks like it dosen't realy work yet with X-Plane 12? Maybe the last update from X-Plane 12 has broken it?
Post #14714
Posted Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:37:14 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:35:34 AM
Works now. Was an Installation Problem. Seams the win.xpl must be also in the aircraftposition directory and not only in the 64 directory inside, like most use on Windows 64. Anyway thats old stuff I guess, why it still need 32 and 64 stuff ... anyway only 64 in use by X-Plane 12 I guess. But this is not an issue from the FS Instant Approach Application. Now it works.
Post #14715
Posted Monday, September 19, 2022 6:35:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi:

Excellent result!

Good news - No one else has reported such issues using Win 10, Win 11, XP11 and XP12 - and in our email correspondence we established that the folder structure on the PC was not normal - it is highly likely that this was related to the issue.

Have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14716
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:33am