NEW FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

NEW FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, December 11, 2021 3:07:08 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
NEW FSFlyingSchool 2022 - your team of talking instructors is here!

FSFlyingSchool 2022 adds an intelligent, talking instructor to any flight, anywhere, in 58 of Microsoft Flight Simulator's popular aircraft. Get your flying assisted and graded in over 70 areas with full logged results and reports of achievements and problems.

Pilots new to FSFlyingSchool 2022 can try out the FREE demo which has no time limit.

Owners of any earlier version of FSFlyingSchool for any simulator can upgrade to FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator at a discount

FSFlyingSchool support is here

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14514
Posted Saturday, December 11, 2021 11:54:11 AM

FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, January 06, 2022 4:43:55 AM
I've had FSFS for various sims over the years and now have it for MSFS along with Instant Approach. I probably never really got out of it all that I could have previously. But, I plan to do more with it now.

I note that none of the premium deluxe planes are supported in the sim, and I am guessing that's due to limitations within the sim itself?

Also, many of us are eagerly awaiting the Carenado 337 and wonder if there are plans to add that when it is released - thanks!

Rick Abshier
Post #14515
Posted Sunday, December 12, 2021 6:08:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Rick:

>> I note that none of the premium deluxe planes are supported in the sim, and I am guessing that's due to limitations within the sim itself?

We don't yet support all five Premium Deluxe planes, but we do support:
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
Cirrus SR22
Pipistrel Virus SW121

Our choice of planes is determined by analysis of likely market share (fewer folks will have add-on and/or premium planes), by our user polls, analysis of what is popular on the web and finally on collaboration from airplane publishers.

Those that shine in this area are: Carenado, Just Flight, Aerosoft, NextGen, Indiafoxtecho, Back Box and SimWorks Studios.

>> Also, many of us are eagerly awaiting the Carenado 337 and wonder if there are plans to add that when it is released - thanks!

Carenado have helped us for many years and I am sure that the Skymaster will soon be supported by FSFlyingSchool.

Have a great week of flights!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14516
Posted Sunday, December 12, 2021 11:06:57 AM

FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Thursday, January 06, 2022 4:43:55 AM
Great - thanks for the information!

Rick Abshier
Post #14517
Posted Sunday, January 23, 2022 11:54:49 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, January 28, 2022 5:12:18 PM
The version of FSFlyingSchool I have doesn't say "2022" or "USA". It just says "FSFlyingSchool for MS Flight Simulator", it also has the voice pack enabled.

Is my version (v1.4.6.0) now obsolete and will not receive any more bug fixes, updates, or airplane additions? If I want continued updates do I need to upgrade to the 2022 version? If I do upgrade, will my voicepack then work with the 2022 version or will I need to get a "2022" version of the voicepak too? Will a new version or FSFlyingSchool and/or detail packs be coming out every year?

Thanks,
Mike Walters
Post #14547
Posted Monday, January 24, 2022 8:35:58 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Mike:

Thanks for your email and your interest in our products.

Glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool 2022 is the latest version and is the version we are working on and adding to. We work on FSFlyingSchool continuously (we have since 2006) and have published new versions about once a year for a variety of different simulators.

As you can imagine, that work is funded by sales to new customers and also by sales to customers who decide, optionally, to upgrade to the latest version so that they can have all the features we have been working all year to develop.

No one ever has to upgrade - it is a choice for pilots who want the latest features.

We provide support for all versions of FSFlyingSchool going all the way back to 2006.

And of course everyone can try everything for free with our demos which have no time limit.

Post #14548
Posted Monday, January 24, 2022 5:29:29 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, January 28, 2022 5:12:18 PM
Thanks for the info, Jeff. I totally understand why you go to new versions.

Just to clarify, the version I have for MSFS does not have a year associated with it (like 2020 or 2021) as near as I can see. If I post to ask a question about it, should I just refer to it as the "FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator" version?

Also, in case I do decide to upgrade to the 2022 version, will my existing voice pack work with it or is there (or will there be) a new version of the voice pack for the 2022 version?

Thanks,
Mike Walters
Post #14549
Posted Tuesday, January 25, 2022 1:32:21 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again Mike:

Glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool usually has a year in its title, but when we launched it for Microsoft Flight Simulator it had no year and that is the product you have - the first product. For clarity, now that FSFlyingSchool 2022 is with us, when describing your product you can just do what you did earlier in your splendidly detailed post which contained the version number.

The version number in Windows File Explorer will show as
"version 14.6.0"
which is the last version of "FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator"

I apologise - I don't know what happened as I can remember writing a reply to your question about the Voice Pack - but somehow that did not make it into my posted reply!

Anyway... good news - the Voice Command Pack is now built into FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator - so everyone gets it and no one has to buy it.

Post #14550
Posted Wednesday, March 16, 2022 3:13:01 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 2:05:22 AM
I have a little question. FSFlyingSchool 2022 for Microsoft Flight Simulator says 'Get $20.00 discount if you own a license for ANY version of FSFlyingSchool'. If I have X-Plane 2021 version can I get that discount or do 'ANY' means only MSFS versions?
Post #14573
Posted Thursday, March 17, 2022 5:18:46 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Draco76:

It really does mean ANY version of FSFlyingSchool - regardless of which simulator it is for.

Anyone who owns a registered version of FSFlyingSchool can upgrade.

The upgrade is here...

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/buyit-msfs.asp?selectedTab=1

Have a great weekend of flights!

Post #14575
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:56pm