Problems? Try these solutions!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Problems? Try these solutions! Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 5:21:35 PM
can you post the fix here for reference. We are having this issue too.
Post #14355
Posted Tuesday, May 04, 2021 12:09:50 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Mateo:

I am sure we can solve this for you.

There are a few different items mentioned in this topic - can you tell me specifically what software and simulator you have and what problem you are having with it?

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14356
Posted Tuesday, May 04, 2021 12:50:46 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Mateo:

I have replied to the email you also sent.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14358
Posted Wednesday, September 01, 2021 11:36:30 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Sunday, September 05, 2021 5:51:43 AM
Just installed the demo for 2021 for xplane 11 and the search does not find xplane. If I select the folder xplane is located it still says no xplane found. I do have the XUIPC in J:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\XPUIPC. I am running the flying school in admin.
Post #14436
Posted Wednesday, September 01, 2021 11:55:32 PM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Ecahbra:

>> Just installed the demo for 2021 for xplane 11 and the search does not find xplane. If I select the folder xplane is located it still says no xplane found. I do have the XUIPC in J:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\XPUIPC. I am running the flying school in admin.

Thanks for your interest in FSFlyingSchool - glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool needs to know where XP11 is installed on your PC so it displays a window called "Locate X-Plane installation".

Simply click "Browse" at that window and then chose the folder where you installed XP11 on your PC. A green "Select folder" button will appear and you should press it. That is all that is needed.

Next - as a separate issue - if XP11 is not running, then FSFlyingSchool will display "Status: No X-Plane Found" in red at the bottom of its window. This is because the pilot must launch XP11 and get into a plane before launching FSFlyingSchool.

Please let me know how you get on - and have a great weekend of flights!

Post #14438
Posted Sunday, September 05, 2021 5:56:12 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Sunday, September 05, 2021 5:51:43 AM

"Simply click "Browse" at that window and then chose the folder where you installed XP11 on your PC. A green "Select folder" button will appear and you should press it. That is all that is needed."

"Next - as a separate issue - if XP11 is not running, then FSFlyingSchool will display "Status: No X-Plane Found" in red at the bottom of its window. This is because the pilot must launch XP11 and get into a plane before launching FSFlyingSchool."

This does not work. I have selected the folder and still it won't connect. I have started X-Plane and started a flight then tried to connect but the flying school application says no x-plane.

Post #14446
Posted Monday, September 06, 2021 4:20:22 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Ecahbra:

I am sorry to hear you have had this issue - it is a puzzle that this should occur on your PC.

The fastest way to solve this is if you could send us a screen shot of the ENTIRE screen with any problem message on the screen after you have failed to connect.

This helps enormously as we can "see what you can see" and this will often tell us what the problem is without the need for any further investigation.

Please make sure the screen shot clearly shows any data you have entered and any problem message.

To send us a screen shot, press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen

and then PASTE that information into an email to support@FSFlyingSchool.com

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please send the email containing the screen shot which you send to us, to yourself as well, so that you can see if the screen shot is correctly shown in the email and that it is readable and clearly shows the problem you are experiencing.

If you have any problems doing this - you can always just take a picture of the screen with a digital camera and send us that picture. As long as the picture is clear we can use that!

Post #14447
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:55am