Piper Cherokee PA140

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Piper Cherokee PA140 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, June 20, 2020 10:14:22 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 20, 2020 11:37:50 AM
Hi there,

I'm new to FSFlying School and I've only just started my adventure with X-plane 11 as well. I want to buy some payware aircraft that support your detailed treatment in the software. I'm particularly interested in Piper Cherokee PA140 from vFlyteAir but when I visit their store I see three versions of this aircraft: original, glass panel and moden version. They differ in having dicrete types of instrument panels for VFR and IFR avionics. I wonder which version I should buy for the best compatibility with your FSFlying School so that I could make most of your software. I'll be very grateful for clarification and help in this matter.

Kindest regards and greetings from Poland!

Bogumił
Post #14075
Posted Tuesday, June 23, 2020 8:17:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Boogasbeowulf77:

Thanks for your email and your interest in our products.

Glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool 2020 for X-Plane 11 and 10 works with any powered airplane but as you can imagine it is not practical for us to test every plane published.

Many versions will be published after we have tested planes with FSFlyingSchool so I recommend that you get the version you are most interested in and in the unlikely case that you have any problems please just email support@FSFlyingSchool.com with the details and we will help you.

Have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14078
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:07am